No announcement yet.

Black Z3MCoupe S50 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dgordon, would you consider selling the AP brake conversion seperately?

Lee cooked my brakes on the weekend ;)

Current - BMW M6
    Previous - Estoril S50 '98

KW V3's, ACS Splitters, H&R ARB's, Rogue Engineering rear top mounts,
    Carbon Induction kit, Supersprint Exhaust, BBS 19" CH alloys, Strong Strut

Comment

Good luck with the sale

I agree with Lee for once ;-) about driving tuition in the Coupes for tracks and fast road use, Money is better spent doing that compared to buying new toys for the car. And its fun, and you get to keep it :-)
      looking

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
        Originally posted by Rags
        Originally posted by Lee
        rags that could have been money well spent on driving tuition!

but now you have a nice shiney toy in your car and still cant drive :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I didnt notice the racelogic coming to your aid at Donington when your car was spinning off :?:
        LOL, it wasn't set up at Donny, so the spin was pushing it too hard on my part, easily done and better to have spun it than not.

Not sure how you can comment on driving talent, bit harsh :shock:

Anyway, we can't all be as talented as you Lee, guess you were born with it and never overcooked it in your life :mrgreen:

Obviously the first person to ever spin on the track.

I thought this debate was regarding overpriced cars with mods adding to sale price?
        better to have spun than not? hmmm really

quite happy with my driving thanks but then I have had plenty of tuition.

if we are talking about mods adding price to overpriced cars, I dont think Dgordons car is overpriced, sounds like a very nice car.

but I can understand how you might think it is when I know what you paid for your car.

you get what you pay for in terms of quality.

Good luck with the sale Dgordon
        Yeah, spinning on the track is definitely better than spinning on the road? At least you know the limits of your car, ones you will never find on the road. Plus you don't have obstacles etc to hit.

I am not sure why you always pick on the fact I spun off- it was my first track day, give me a break and was not the only person to spin off.

I never debated the price of this car at any point and it if anything I hope it is worth what he wants for it - as it can only be good for the appreciating prices of MCoupes. My car was bought at a good price, but thats taking into account the circumstances around the sale, again which doesn't mean its 'only worth' what I paid for it.

There are items that can add to a cars value eg. if an MCoupe had a full respray, upgraded brakes, new Vanos, low mileage and even some good suspension, but it also depends on the buyer and what they want.

Anyway, sorry for the Hijack and good luck with the sale - some photos would help.

Comment

Originally posted by Rags
          I am not sure why you always pick on the fact I spun off- it was my first track day, give me a break and was not the only person to spin off.
          I have mentioned you spinning off once before(maybe twice) in good humour

I called you Doctor Spin which obvoiusly upset you.

stop being a baby
          Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
          New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

8-)

ops:

Comment

Originally posted by c_w
              Originally posted by THE ANIMAL
              Most versions of traction control are utter wank and its a bad aid when learning how to drive on track.
              Tell that to F1 drivers hehe

I could have (should have!) bought a racelogic kit off a mate who was selling his unfitted for a good price, I'd prefer to have it than not if I had the choice tbh.
              You need to read my statement properly I specifically stated most as i new someone would make a coment like that but virtually all versions available to the public are a waste of time only proper race spec like F1 and DTM etc traction control is any good and they usually cost 30,000 and more. Also the ones used in that level to drive fast by top drivers if they want to be fast have it just balanced so its only slightly cutting in with traction control it wont stop them spinning its there to gain tenths and 100s of a second when its turned on enough to stop you spinning you will end up being seriously slow.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w
                Most versions of traction control are utter wank and its a bad aid when learning how to drive on track.
                Tell that to F1 drivers hehe

I could have (should have!) bought a racelogic kit off a mate who was selling his unfitted for a good price, I'd prefer to have it than not if I had the choice tbh.
                You need to read my statement properly I specifically stated most as i new someone would make a coment like that but virtually all versions available to the public are a waste of time only proper race spec like F1 and DTM etc traction control is any good and they usually cost 30,000 and more. Also the ones used in that level to drive fast by top drivers if they want to be fast have it just balanced so its only slightly cutting in with traction control it wont stop them spinning its there to gain tenths and 100s of a second when its turned on enough to stop you spinning you will end up being seriously slow.
                lol I did, it was joke :-P Having said that any traction control is not a good "aid" for racing on track, even if at F1 level you get a better system compared to "track day" level - and surely your average drivers needs a t/c system more than an F1 driver. But I wouldn't call being able tune varying degrees of slip from 0 to to 20% a waste of time for most drivers, on the road or track.

Comment

no probs man but traction control is still wank you learn far more as a driver without it.

Comment

no probs man but traction control is still wank you learn far more as a driver without it.
                    I know, but at Donington it caught me out very easily when it was damp - I'd hope that with something like Racelogic it wouldn't have span up so easily and spun on the exit of Coppice, then with a bit of experience I could always turn it off.

Comment

I watched you through there in the morning you were taking it wrong especially for the damp but you got a hang of it in the afternoon. The over steer is usually started from before at turn in you think it is caused because of your right foot but it has to do with not having the car settled and trying to get on the power its a very tricky corner in the wet. Being long radius and entry over a blind brow as well doesn’t help.

Comment

Working...
                      X