S50 cats on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matty88 View Post
    Only issue I have with that is they want the car onsite to be able to measure up and make something. Which I completely understand, but the car has no mot, so I can't get the car to a shop and I can't get the mot without the cats
    Could you not book it in for an MOT, knowing that it'll fail on the missing cats, but at least then you can take it somewhere for 'repair' to get cost estimate etc?
    Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
    ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
    Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
      I wonder if a set of E36 M3 evo cats could be modified to fit,

they look very similar up to the back section that attaches to the rear silencers,

Z3M

E36 M3 EVO

I got excited and didn't read your captions then but yeah i would have thought that they could be cut just after the resonator and have new flanges welded. Though I would have thought these are just as rare to find as Z3M ones?

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
      Could you not book it in for an MOT, knowing that it'll fail on the missing cats, but at least then you can take it somewhere for 'repair' to get cost estimate etc?
      That's not a bad shout! Definitely something to look into, will see what the total of two lots of 1 day insurance will cost, should be less than two lots of transport

Comment

Ahhh.. I missed that you were also without insurance I'm sorry. Yeah that is all a pain then
        Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
        ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
        Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Matty88 View Post
          I got excited and didn't read your captions then but yeah i would have thought that they could be cut just after the resonator and have new flanges welded. Though I would have thought these are just as rare to find as Z3M ones?

That's not a bad shout! Definitely something to look into, will see what the total of two lots of 1 day insurance will cost, should be less than two lots of transport

E36 M3 evo cats should be more available than z3m but cant see any for sale at the moment on ebay. CR Tech normally have them for sale but its still going to a pain to get them to fit if you find a set.

Comment

Another set of cats on ebay,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-M-...MAAOSwOc5fs4Dp

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X