No announcement yet.

2003 S53 M Coupe - Silverstone Auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trend is definitely up, the grey one with 80000 on the clock sold for around 37000.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcywhite View Post
      The trend is definitely up, the grey one with 80000 on the clock sold for around 37000.
      Really?!

Anyone want mine (who said R8...)?!
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Yeah that was the S54 at Knights I think.

Terrific colour although I think it would look even better with Imola leather.
        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcywhite View Post
          Indeed it was a bit more than that figure just to be accurate.

Next months evo magazine has a 3 page buyers guide on the M Coupe which will certainly bring back some focus to the model.

Any cars which are struggling to sell would probably benefit from a price tweak, photo update or rewritten advert in reaction to interest coming from readers who perhaps hadn't thought to see what is on the market.

Just my point of view anyway.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsG View Post
            Indeed it was a bit more than that figure just to be accurate.

Next months evo magazine has a 3 page buyers guide on the M Coupe which will certainly bring back some focus to the model.

Any cars which are struggling to sell would probably benefit from a price tweak, photo update or rewritten advert in reaction to interest coming from readers who perhaps hadn't thought to see what is on the market.

Just my point of view anyway.

A good heads up!
            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehog View Post
              Getting back on track, LM52 YHY was sold at auction only a few months ago. It was lot 291 at Brooklands Historics on 11th June and fetched £51,520. It seems curious that it should resurface so soon.
              I wonder if it is now a several owner car - hopefully not

Comment

Nice write up here:

http://www.classicandperformancecar....lassic-auction

Comment

I wonder where the 165 RHD figures comes from as its actually 166 RHD according to the vin numbers.

Comment

No-one, but no-one has your attention to detail Dave - that's the thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X