Z3MCoupe.com Forums

Go Back   Z3MCoupe.com Forums > Z3MCoupé.com Forums > General Discussion
HOME Gallery Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14-05-2019, 12:33 AM

Default Cars and Coffee?

Hey fellow M coupe radicals...

Are there any Cars & Coffee events here in the UK like the one's in the states?
1999 M Coupe: Sold
2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) Custom Black/Black, Powerflo Headers, UUC short shift, RK6A, RAID silberfil, 3.73 LSD, Randy Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters & roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
2006 Mini Cooper S: 170hp stock, blue/white Top/blue-charcoal interior (Daily Driver - FOR SALE)

Old 14-05-2019, 12:27 PM

Send a message via MSN to Seca Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer mxm View Post
Hey fellow M coupe radicals...

Are there any Cars & Coffee events here in the UK like the one's in the states?
The Warren golf club does one - next one is the 26th May. I've never been mind, but their proper car show is a great day.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/events/th...4801722087981/
Old 14-05-2019, 01:27 PM

Hi Madhi,

We sometimes go to a monthly event with the Coupe - its called the Black Swan Classic Cars and Bikes https://www.facebook.com/blackswanclassics/

It's on every second Sunday of the month from about 8am and it is best to get there early as it gets quite busy. Good selection of cars... modern classics, older classics, smattering of supercars, Americans, few bikes - nice atmosphere.

We may go to the June one but that will rather depend on how the preceding Saturday goes - Sister in law and husband are visiting and that usually means excessive alcohol consumption

Cheers
Pad
Old 14-05-2019, 03:50 PM

There are 'official' Cars and Coffee in the UK by the looks of it: https://cars.coffee/united-kingdom

There are a couple of links on that page to contact a couple of UK based organisers.

Also a Cheshire based group looking to achieve the same it seems: https://www.carsandcoffeecheshire.co.uk/

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Last edited by Fat Tony; 14-05-2019 at 03:56 PM.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:58 PM

There's also the Malthouse Motor Meet near Stroud, search on facebook. It used to be called cars and coffee until a threatening email cam through...

Also Caffeine and Machine which is constantly turning over at the weekend
Old 15-05-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbrennan View Post
That's getting ridiculously busy now.
Old Today, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightonpad View Post
Hi Madhi,

We sometimes go to a monthly event with the Coupe - its called the Black Swan Classic Cars and Bikes https://www.facebook.com/blackswanclassics/

It's on every second Sunday of the month from about 8am and it is best to get there early as it gets quite busy. Good selection of cars... modern classics, older classics, smattering of supercars, Americans, few bikes - nice atmosphere.

We may go to the June one but that will rather depend on how the preceding Saturday goes - Sister in law and husband are visiting and that usually means excessive alcohol consumption

Cheers
Pad
Thanks for the info. My M Coupe arrives in the UK on the 3rd of June and I'm pretty sure it will take like 2 weeks before it clears customs, gets inspected, MOT, road tax, etc before I get my hands on it so I won't be able to go until the July one...
2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) Custom Black/Black, Powerflo Headers, UUC short shift, RK6A, RAID silberfil, 3.73 LSD, Randy Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters & roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
2006 Mini Cooper S: 170hp stock, blue/white Top/blue-charcoal interior (Daily Driver - FOR SALE)

Old Today, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbrennan View Post
There's also the Malthouse Motor Meet near Stroud, search on facebook. It used to be called cars and coffee until a threatening email cam through...

Thank you for the information, I will check them out.

Old Today, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seca Blue View Post
The Warren golf club does one - next one is the 26th May. I've never been mind, but their proper car show is a great day.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/events/th...4801722087981/
Thank you. I will definitely check that out too

Old Today, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
There are 'official' Cars and Coffee in the UK by the looks of it: https://cars.coffee/united-kingdom

There are a couple of links on that page to contact a couple of UK based organisers.

Also a Cheshire based group looking to achieve the same it seems: https://www.carsandcoffeecheshire.co.uk/
Fat Tony.......Thanks buddy. I will have a look at that once I have figured out where Cheshire is...I'm a UK newbie...