• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
    Care to share?!
    ebay germany.

Comment

I have heard of the front H&R rubbers failing and advised to get poly bushes anyone know where to buy these?

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
        I have heard of the front H&R rubbers failing and advised to get poly bushes anyone know where to buy these?
        You have been advised wrong IMO; pretty sure the H&R bars come with lifetime poly bushes AFAIK! My bushes with mine weren't rubber anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
          You have been advised wrong IMO; pretty sure the H&R bars come with lifetime poly bushes AFAIK! My bushes with mine weren't rubber anyhow.
          good to know is there anything else worth changing when I have these fitted other than droplinks/hardware ?

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
            good to know is there anything else worth changing when I have these fitted other than droplinks/hardware ?
            It's no so much a part but a DIY enhancement; on the rear trailing arms the locating tabs where the droplinks bolt on to a mega flimsy and benefit from some strengthening. They will bolt and work and probably ok for a while but the constant flexing will surely break them off at some point.

Comment

ordered a set from Ebay Germany on Monday afternoon arrived Friday

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                It's no so much a part but a DIY enhancement; on the rear trailing arms the locating tabs where the droplinks bolt on to a mega flimsy and benefit from some strengthening. They will bolt and work and probably ok for a while but the constant flexing will surely break them off at some point.
                something like this on Andrew's car? did someone say you could buy a kit for this?

Comment

arbs,

Comment

new hardware for arbs,

Comment

Dave,

If you are replacing all that hardware, I would also replace the mounts and clips for the handbrake cables. My clips broke anyway :(

Si.

Comment

Originally posted by siwilson View Post
                        Dave,

If you are replacing all that hardware, I would also replace the mounts and clips for the handbrake cables. My clips broke anyway :(

Si.
                        cheers will do

Comment

Has Christmas come early?!
                          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Daves heading for concours here I think

Comment

Daves car looks very well sorted, and fantastic in the flesh.
                              S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                                something like this on Andrew's car? did someone say you could buy a kit for this?

Yes that's a bit like what I have done. Think you can buy "kits" but anyone with some spare sheet metal and a welder can make it in a short time.

Comment

Working...
                                X