X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evergreen for sale in Italy

Evergreen for sale in Italy £60k

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C819166

The prices have really started to rocket!

Comment

Prices are now amazing. That said, if something desirable is made in small numbers prices can only be high. The perceived desirability seems to be increasing (the world is catching up with some of us!). Nonetheless, £60K for a car, any car, is serious money.
      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Looks really tidy and a rare colour - leather looks quite matte too, so probably low mileage (can't see it stated unless I've missed it!).

Comment

Looks Fabulous in that colour.

Comment

I sold one of my S50's in Jan this year for £20k and the second one few weeks ago for £33k. Now even at 33k it appears to be a good price. Estoril, LHD with 26000 miles.

Who knows where the prices will go in 2017.

Comment

I really don't think I could live with that colour, especially the interior.

Comment

I think it's one of the most 'challenging' colours I've seen on any car. Darker wheels help, but yeah, that interior would never get boring...
                S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

It's a love or hate colour isn't it, much like the styling of the MC can be - always gets a strong reaction one way or the other.

Certainly not a colour that I'd entertain, but somebody will love it. Looks in fantastic condition.

£60k... WOW!
                  Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                  ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                  Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Perhaps the colour works better in the Mediterranean region
                    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Description from the dealer's website states €55,000 (+ a gift!?) and that €12,000 were spent on it to make it look the way it is now

http://www.tramontidiffusion.it/BMW_M_COUPE-564.html

Comment

Looks to have had paintwork in the engine bay, that or the suspension turrets have been polished?

Comment

68 000 KM

https://www.reezocar.com/voiture-occ...299230842.html

Comment

Originally posted by guido View Post
                            Looks to have had paintwork in the engine bay, that or the suspension turrets have been polished?
                            may just be polished

Comment

I think Guido is spot on here as when the car was found by the dealer the body panels were damaged quite badly (I don't think the chassis was damaged though). There was a photo online of the car on a trailer before it was "restored" but it seems to have been removed now.

Having said that, great colour and the car looks in fantastic shape!

Comment

Working...
                              X