X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KW Clubsport Coilovers with KW Top Mounts inc. Whiteline Droplinks

For Sale

KW Clubsport Coilovers with KW Top Mounts inc. Whiteline Droplinks

These coilovers are in virtually as-new condition. They are under 12 months old and still under warranty. They have been used for one trackday and covered only 3000 miles. The Clubsports use a linear spring unlike the progressively wound V3’s and therefore you’ll feel completely dialed-in to what your M Coupe is doing. They benefit from the same beautifully setup feel of other KW products and actually feel less harsh than the OEM suspension while providing a package that will allow your MC to corner very flat and with awesome accuracy. Basically it’ll turn your car into a road-going weapon.

These coilovers were factory fitted with the optional aluminium racing top-mounts. It’s almost a shame you can’t see them because they’re a work of art and very strong. They allow +/- 3 degrees of camber from the scaled adjustment accessible from the engine bay.

More info can be found here http://www.kw-suspension.com/us/kw_clubsport.php

To complete the package, I am including the revered Whiteline Drop Links. They have also covered the same low-mileage as the rest of the kit. The droplinks are adjustable with high-performance spherical rod ends. I will also include the high-rated nuts/bolts that are required for connecting these to the ARB’s/coilovers.

£1299

Either collection from MK (or local area) or courier collection.

Conditions of sale – If you would like to buy these, please PM me. If you are the first person to PM me and offer the full amount I shall sell these to you. Any subsequent PM’s will be put in a queue and if the original buyer decides not to go ahead I will move down the list. Full payment will be required within 7 days. Thanks.

Still for sale

Comment

Provisionally sold (excluding Whiteline drop links) to Fastdrive

Comment

Mike, I'll have the drop links for the right price, quote me ;-)
        VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Sorry, droplinks now sold too.

Comment

Working...
          X