X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing Estoril S50

Estoril S50 at Munich Legends 101,000 miles POA

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...50/5653150?v=b

I would have liked to see some more detailed pictures showing the engine bay and chassis.
    Last edited by Dave P; 09-05-2016, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Eagle eyed!

I have to say, POA on car adverts annoys me, not sure why!

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
        Eagle eyed!

I have to say, POA on car adverts annoys me, not sure why!
        I've never really understood that either! What's the issue, it's for sale isn't it?!?!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

I know the price and its much less than I thought it would be

Comment

Hmmm.

£21k?
            S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Rare colour combo Estoril with grey interior -one of only 6 UK RHD M Coupes

Comment

What's the price Dave? I'm going to say 23-24

Comment

Price is 28k .... which is 10k too much...liots of choices at that money ...good luckbif they get it though ....

Comment

This my come across as a proper newb question but what's the difference with the bonnets grills between this and how they should be. I've had a bit of a google but still unsure. I am now thinking mine must not have the correct grills as well

Comment

Originally posted by RB2 View Post
                      This my come across as a proper newb question but what's the difference with the bonnets grills between this and how they should be. I've had a bit of a google but still unsure. I am now thinking mine must not have the correct grills as well
                      The vertical slats should be chrome, not black
                      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Bugger, yup mine has black vertical slats.

Comment

pictures of slats and headlights differences between early and later cars here,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showpo...9&postcount=30

Comment

Originally posted by mcragie View Post
                            Price is 28k .... which is 10k too much...liots of choices at that money ...good luckbif they get it though ....
                            Understandable why it is POA.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

The price of this is £19995 not sure where the other figures came from

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...50/5653150?v=b

Looks to be well if not slightly under priced

Comment

Working...
                              X