No announcement yet.

M badge removal/replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think one of you (with a screw) is talking about shark fins, and the other (screwless) is talking about the kidney grills.

Having changed both to black recently the kidney grills are awkward but no screws, just tight clips. The side grills (shark fins) have got about 7 pop in clips and one screw per side.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonttt View Post
      Got a bit worried there for a moment, so decided to check under the bonnet...found this:

Thought the car tended only to run well at night and then only occasionally, if not at all during the day...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyZ3C View Post
        I think one of you (with a screw) is talking about shark fins, and the other (screwless) is talking about the kidney grills.

Having changed both to black recently the kidney grills are awkward but no screws, just tight clips. The side grills (shark fins) have got about 7 pop in clips and one screw per side.
        Sorry shark fins, was reading this through my phone at the time which is abit awkward. I have a screw loose I think.....!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Nope its my fault, reread and you did say GILLS, I misread as GRILLS so this time
          VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Working...
          X