No announcement yet.

Projector Halo headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, let me/us know what happens; I'd just emailed them back to say I'll take a sample set at the quoted price and a quote for 10 sets thereafter.

Comment

Yep I'd be interested too. Sorting the lights has been on the agenda for ages.
      S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

I'm interested on this headlights!
        I'd like it in black for my ZM.
        If there will be a group buy, is it possible to buy a LHD kit?
        They fits H1 bulbs.
        Someone in Italy has bought it and they say that this kit seems to be very good.
        Bye.

Comment

I presume these come with adjustors as well- ie. the whole lot!

I would be interested in these, or your old lights CW as my adjustors are kaput!

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
            I presume these come with adjustors as well- ie. the whole lot!

I would be interested in these, or your old lights CW as my adjustors are kaput!
            Yea I would guess they must have to have adjusters of some kind; they say on their website that they're compliant to UK and other laws etc. If I do get a set of these then I'll have a BRAND NEW set of boxed BMW OEM lights to sell too.

Comment

c_w,

are your brand new headlights 1998-2000 or 2001-2002 version? Either way, please let me know how much are you selling them... thanx mate

cheers,

richie
              M Coupe from Australia

Comment

...not wishing to be critical or offend, but does anybody else here think these headlamp conversion look a bit, well, "chavvy" ???

Do such visual modifications add anything to the car -- perhaps one could suggest that they even detract/dilute the Z3 MC's visual appeal ??

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by wfarrell View Post
                  ...not wishing to be critical or offend, but does anybody else here think these headlamp conversion look a bit, well, "chavvy" ???

Do such visual modifications add anything to the car -- perhaps one could suggest that they even detract/dilute the Z3 MC's visual appeal ??

Just a thought.
                  I'm understanding what you mean, but these kind of projector lamps are fitted to most modern BMWs Z4 and 1-series etc. Along with modernising the headlamps (which are a dated type of design for the age of the later M Coupes which sold alongside the E46 which would have had HID/projector technology), they should also improve the light output too aswell as being a better basis for HID conversions.

TBH, I'm not a fan of angel eyes and have never considered fitting them to my car; I'm guessing they can be wired up optionally when the projector headlamps are fitted.
                  Last edited by c_w; 08-01-2008, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I think the chrome ones do look chavvy. Kinda like aftermarket Lexus-style rear lights, but for the front. The black ones look good but the individual lamps, and therefore the angel eyes, appear smaller than you'd find on a modern OE BMW light. For that reason they look a bit odd, but the quality of light from them, especially with HIDs, should be excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by wfarrell View Post

Just a thought.

No worse than upgrading the wheels are sticking on acs front flippers IMO

Comment

IMO the chrome ones are chavvy...

The black ones look OK but as mentioned it really depends on the quality of the items / fitment.
                        Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
                        In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Also when I owned my first E46 convertible with halogen headlights I ugraded the whole units as like the ones in this thread with Umnitza Head lamps here. Many members on www.e46fanatics.com rated umnitza's and commented that the quality was of OEM standard. When they arrived the quality was good but certainly not OEM.
                          Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
                          In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

i have just had an email back from them, they can do them delivered for £150 each set, the ones from ebay work out at £230 including shipping.

Comment

Ben, I'll have a set (Black/clear RHD) through you then if you want to do the order?

Comment

ok chris

anyone who wants a set, please PM or email me, and ill send you the bank details to send the money too

Comment

Working...
                                X