• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bmwfad View Post
    I’ve got this 1962 Jag. 3.8 series 1.

Much prefer driving the Z3mc though!

Stunning

Comment

I bought this, after seeing it advertised HERE!!!
      (it was 1 entry in an auction, where a ZM Coupe was also being auctioned...)
      Last edited by Trundler; 14-01-2021, 09:42 AM.
      The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
      RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

a Vespa 125 and..

S50 estoril 12/1998
        S50 titansilver 03/2000

Comment

I've had this for about four years now - it's unquestionably the most frustrating thing I've ever dealt with, but on the odd occasion that everything is working, it's brilliant!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

nice...! i am thinking of getting a 2 door version of this, to potter about in... but have no experience of these, and have heard they can be a pianful experience...
            The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
            RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Originally posted by rsleff View Post
              I've had this for about four years now - it's unquestionably the most frustrating thing I've ever dealt with, but on the odd occasion that everything is working, it's brilliant!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
              Love that!!!! Just to let you know, with regards to problems, the new ones are no better

Comment

Lovely, Old Range Rovers just look better and better with age.

I got oh so close to buying a three door one about 5 years ago.

We do have 2006 Supercharged LR322 which I do love, it's not worth much but is so soothing to drive and we actually take it off road quite a bit, has some fairly chunky tyres on it.

Comment

Those old Range Rover were way ahead of there time especially back in 70s and 80s. I was working in the Sultanate of Oman for William Press International (anyone remember them, later part of AMEC group), we had a 3 door 3.5litre V8 which was brilliant to drive. I used it once to do a 6 or 7hr drive from Muscat to Ras Al Hadd - known then as Turtle Beach. In those days it was 75% graded roads and the RR on the washboard gravel roads was brilliant, so stable. I had to stop every so often so the others in the convoy (a Nissan Patrol and a Toyota Landcruiser) could catch up. The turtles were fantastic to see by the way, the beach looked like a battlefield with all the craters that the turtles had dug.
                  Last edited by petecossie; 22-01-2021, 03:18 PM.
                  Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                  2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                  1986 M635
                  1985 E28 M5
                  1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

2001 100K M3 Coupe Manual. Black on black with CSL style alloys.
                    2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Comment

Working...
                    X