E34 M5 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E34 M5 Touring

Sorry if this breaks the rules but you don't see many of these come up for sale these days so I thought it'd be interesting to many of the members here. Not my car, but partly my business selling it.

It would make an interesting recommissioning project for someone with the skill!

https://www.tradeclassics.com/auctio...5-e34-touring/

Please do delete this post if it's not in the spirit of the forum!

Last edited by breezer; 26-01-2021, 09:48 AM.

hubba hubba etc

Although the estates seem to be silly money now!

I love the shape of the E34 M5, so much so I've sometimes thought of swapping the coupe for one, but I bet it's not as much fun to drive....

Comment

Originally posted by breezer View Post
      Sorry if this breaks the rules but you don't see many of these come up for sale these days so I thought it'd be interesting to many of the members here. Not my car, but partly my business selling it.

It would make an interesting recommissioning project for someone with the skill!

https://www.tradeclassics.com/auctio...5-e34-touring/

Please do delete this post if it's not in the spirit of the forum!

Thanks for posting, very interesting car.
      S54 M Coupe
      D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

was just thinking what a lovely color and good looking estate .i had a plan to rip out the rear seats and fit a full roof rack and use it as a surf truck and overnight camper .then i looked at the add and saw the guide price..

Comment

Less than a split screen VW camper though!
          S54 M Coupe
          D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

This is an interesting one. Cracking colour and spec but lack of history and general shabbiness will have killed its value in Germany. Probably why it's over here.

Needs probably a minimum of 10k+ putting into it so 24k buy 10k spend e.g. EDC Nurburgring suspension, respray, trim. And you still have an unhistoried car slap bang in the middle of the market.

I suspect it'll not sell at about 20k. Personally, I'd love it but a B10 V8 Alpina is my current money pit. Ah well.

Comment

Working...
            X