Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams F1 suspension arms - titanium

Evening all,

I’ve got a few of these I’m making into keyrings - or you can have them without the keyrings just as cool fiddling toys. Being machined titanium they’re very light and have a lovely feel to them.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53...g&toolid=11111

I’m not technically supposed to reveal the team name, but as these are from a 1980s car I’m hoping it’s fine. Also hoping nobody on here will tell on me.

If you have any questions please let me know, and if you’re from Williams please just ask me to stop and I will - no need to sue!

Best,
    Ollie
    Last edited by breezer; 13-02-2021, 12:33 PM.

What the hell, why not, another thing to put on my desk and fiddle with, just made an offer :)

Comment

Thank you! I’ll do my best to get it dispatched for you tomorrow.

Comment

I’ve just offered for one too. Will go with my Williams wheel nut
        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Sorted as well!

Comment

Thanks all, I'll head to the post office today!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
              I’ve just offered for one too. Will go with my Williams wheel nut
              Cool, where did you get one of those from? Eventually you'll build a car!

Comment

Originally posted by breezer View Post
                Cool, where did you get one of those from? Eventually you'll build a car!
                Attended a conference at the Williams conference centre and got to look round the f1 collection. They had a shop where you could buy old bits. Wheel nut came from an FW27
                1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
                  Attended a conference at the Williams conference centre and got to look round the f1 collection. They had a shop where you could buy old bits. Wheel nut came from an FW27
                  Nice!

I've posted the first half of the orders and confirmed those on eBay.

My apologies to anyone in the second batch (there are 7 of you): I've struggled with finding enough envelopes - those in batch 1 who receive theirs in really ugly used ones will attest to this!

I didn't expect these to all sell in the first 2 days, I have to admit. I have more on order and will keep you updated.

Comment

Arrived today. Nice piece of engineering
                    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

I've marked them on eBay but thought I'd post here too - all have now been dispatched!

Thanks for being part of this with me, I hope you enjoy your ridiculously over-engineered keyrings!

Comment

Working...
                      X