X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - S54 - Phoenix Yellow with black interior - 1 of 13 in UK

*** iPHONE PICS ADDED ***
    SEE NEXT POST

S54 Phoenix Yellow with black leather interior - 1 of 13 if I'm correct - 15 phoenix yellow's but 2 had kiwi interior.

MOT due now in a few weeks then am thinking about putting up on pistonheads or ebay - I can't use my photobucket so if anyone wants pics pm me ur email/mobile and i'll send a few pics

Although odometer shows 188K it looks and drives like a low miler.
    150-160K motorway miles with first owner Ian - FBMWSH

Then Ben bought it to race it - He put a low mileage 35K 2005 S54 engine/clutch in, so no fear of bearing failure (unlike earlier S54's) - arguably the best engine BMW ever made..

At same time BMW Colchester did boot floor strengthening - prophylactic measure.

It has GAZ coliovers all round - fully adjustable - refurbed few years ago so like new.

Genuine AC Schnitzer front flippers and rear wing - when I was spraying these I got the body guy to do the bonnet and roof as few stone chips - he went over the car with a fine tooth comb - there was some surface rust under mirrors (again common) All sorted now and looks amazing.

Since I've had it I've changed mostly everything back to standard apart from recommended mods - coilovers/ARBS/droplinks for handling and genuine AC bits.

It had a sloppy 5th gear (common) so I sourced a low mileage ZF box and at the same time put the diff back to standard 3.15 (it had 3.91)

It has factory Harmon Kardon sound system/sunroof, rear load cover and the Z3 carpet/mat in boot as well as few nice extras - Storm gear shifter and handbrake.

I had a set of rare 18'' AC Schnitzer type 2 monoblocs on which I loved but I sourced a refurbed set of OEM alloys - now fitted with new Rainsports for grip wet or dry.

Although I only drive it in the summertime it is serviced annually, MOT'd annually, always garaged which shows as underneath/paintwork is great and due to fresh drive train feels real tight.

Some e30 M3's with 200+K on them in good nick and well looked after are making £75K+

So although high miles may put some people off I feel it shouldn't really affect price that much considering it's history and all the work done to future proof the car.

Price wise I'm thinking £24/25K depending what wheels go with it - I have a set of 17'' BBS reps which are cool as well - 10J rear, 8.5J up front - et 20, or the genuine AC monoblocs but tbf the oem alloys

if anyone has constructive advice regarding price or anything else I'd appreciate a pm, thanks :)

As above - pics on asking - send pm with mobile or email..

I'll have pics on pistonheads shortly anyways..

Also selling the Sparco bucket seats/Schroth harnesses/harness bar etc if anyone wants pics.

Thanks pete
    Last edited by zedmpete; 10-08-2018, 06:47 AM. Reason: pics

Hi Pete, sounds like a very interesting car good luck with the sale!

I could be interested in the seats / harnesses if you can send me some pics that would be great. I assume that they fit ok inside the Coupe without touching the windows?

Cheers

Mike

Comment

They do mike.. perfect fit.. (I think drivers side had the ear modified to fit perfectly)
      pm your mob/email and I'll get u pics🤙

Comment

Hi Pete

Did you get the pm re seats / harnesses?

Cheers

Comment

On hols atm m1ke, will sort next week 😎

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Recaros can be sold with car or separately - harness bar, harnesses etc

currently on oem wheels with new rainsports but can be sold with any wheels - I personally love the AC Schnitzers with the oem a close second

Comment

Through MOT - no advisories..

Any offers/interest guys??
                    Is price too high??
                    Was going to put on eBay/pistonheads at same price, maybe lower??

I know it's a difficult car to price but taking everything into consideration thought £20-25k was a ballpark..

Constructive comments welcome..

Pete

Comment

I don't think the price is too high, it's just that some cars take a while to sell, plus the mileage may concerns some (but I agree, it shouldn't be an issue).
                      My concerns with ebay are that some may try to make silly offers, but as long as you're ready for this it should be okay
                      There's also car and classic to try
                      S54 M Coupe
                      D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

I think price is right for what it offers.

Everyone’s different of course but I think this deserves a proper sale rather than Ebay.
                        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Thx for the comments guys.. yeah I'll maybe take a few decent pics and put a proper ad on pisronheads.. or maybe procrastinate another while.. every time I take it out a run I tell myself I'll never sell it

Comment

You may regret selling!
                            S54 M Coupe
                            D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Originally posted by zedmpete View Post
                              Thx for the comments guys.. yeah I'll maybe take a few decent pics and put a proper ad on pisronheads.. or maybe procrastinate another while.. every time I take it out a run I tell myself I'll never sell it
                              Same here !

Comment

Working...
                              X