Estoril Blue M Coupe Northenden Manchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estoril Blue M Coupe Northenden Manchester

Estoril Blue M Coupe on Palatine Road near the M56 turning in Northenden, spotted tonight Thursday 19th just before 7pm. First M Coupe I have seen since owning mine. Shame I wasn't in my M Coupe at the time!

Me me me me... dropping off a work mate

Comment

Hi Nav, so cool my spot was a member on this site. Too often the spotted threads turn out to be no one on here!

Your car was looking very nice Nav, I was gutted I wasn't in my M Coupe at the time and was very jealous of seeing you sitting in yours!

Comment

I use mine as an everyday car.... love it..!! How long have you had yours..??

Comment

Had mine since Nov last year.
          I don't get to use it as much as I would like, tend to use it at the weekends and for longer journeys rather than just commuting. I've put 4000 miles on it since owning the car.

Really love the car and the rareness of it, although I have been looking forward to seeing another and it just happened to be yours!
          Funny really as I don't live very far away from where I saw you and yet I have not seen another one on the road for something like 5 years now.

Great reg by the way!

ETA. Do you find it good as a daily driver, do much milage?
          Last edited by retrokid; 21-06-2008, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Yeah it's great as a dailey drive.... i do about 250 miles a week... clocked up 25000 miles since ive had it but i really dont care..!! I bought it to enjoy it... it only had 26k on the clock when i bought it

Comment

To be applauded Sir, your car is still a nice low milage example despite the 25000 miles you have added, where as mine now has nearly 96k on the clock but it still looks very good on it and the whole engine bay looks like it's brand new!

I am sure I will be out in mine today. It is certainly not a garage queen, just sometimes it easier to take the cheap and econimical daily runner than to move cars around to get the coupe out of the garage. Especially when I am against the clock and trying to get to work on time!

Can I ask Nav, where you get your car maintained at? Mines due an inspection 1 in a couple of months and I would be interested in your view. Thanks.

ETA. Sorry Nav, just looking through previous posts I can see that we have had the servicing conversation already!
              Last edited by retrokid; 22-06-2008, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X