Dakar S50 for sale....possibly....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakar S50 for sale....possibly....

Thinking about selling my Dakar S50. It's done 70,200 and I'm the 3rd owner. It's been well looked after, and I believe garaged most of it's life, but I've recently moved and don't have a garage until I have one built, so either need to put this in storage or sell.

It has a full service history, mostly main dealer:
    Pre delivery check - 25/10/00
    Running in check 2/5/01 - 1,340 miles

2nd owner 14/2/03
    Oil service 11/7/03 - 15,103
    Inspection 1 - 21/1/04 - 23,484
    Oil Service 20/9/04 - 31,061
    Inspection 2 - 6/6/05 - 38,295
    Oil Service 21/3/06 - 45,773
    Inspection 1 - 21/1/08 - 51,036
    Oil Service 19/1/09 - 52,855
    Inspection 2 - 11/12/11 - 62,145
    All above at Chandlers BMW in Hailsham where it was originally supplied
    Oil Service 27/3/15 - 65,892 at Classic Heroes

I purchased car March 2017
    Inspection 1 - 28/3/17 - 66,470 at Munich Legends
    Oil Service 9/5/19 - 70,107 at Williams BMW Bolton

It's a non-sunroof model, and I've replaced the tyres (age rather than wear) and battery this year.

It's booked in the body shop next week for a couple if minor items (small split in front spoiler and paint flaking on drivers door mirror mount).

I've seen numerous for sale recently, anywhere between about £20k and £60k depending on mileage and condition, so there seems to be a vary wide range in prices! I'll likely put it up at around £33k in a few weeks, but thought I'd say on here first in case anyone wants to make an offer as I'd accept less for an easy sale and used a lot of the guidance on here when I bought this. Having said that, I won't be offended by any offers, but will put it in storage rather than sell too cheaply if it's worth more to me than anyone else wants to pay!

I'm based in Wigan, and I'll try and load some pictures later if I can work out how to do that here.

If anyone wants any more info send me a PM

Thanks

Parry

Not sure if these pictures will come out, but it's the car earlier this year, where it was for most of the winter. I'll take pictures of all angles and inside before I list it anywhere properly.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice one - parking in a house under a chandelier

Comment

Comment

Thanks for enlarging the pictures Dave!

It did look good inside under the chandalier, and went nicely with the colour scheme! But that's in France and I'd have to reregister it over there for it to stay and I decided that didn't make sense, so I drove it back a few weeks ago.

Comment

STUNNING My dream car 💛

Comment

Looks nice without the sunroof

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Well, I've decided I will try and sell, so will put a classified on e-bay over the weekend. Looking at prices, it seems like somewhere around £30 to £31k is probably realistic based on others that I'm seeing advertised but I guess time will tell.

There seem to be numerous more expensive but they've been around for a while, although also some cheaper with mileage making a huge difference to price. Not sure if people aren't prepared to pay as much now, or maybe there are just more cars than buyers now and it's a matter or patience - only one way to find out!

Comment

Px

I’ll swop you
                  Mine and 14000 cash?

Comment

Thanks, but not interested in px.

Comment

ebay link,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Z3M-Coupe...kAAOSwpppc8VWh

Comment

Hi parry
                        Is your car still available?