Scottish gathering of the clan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish gathering of the clan.

As everyone is starting to dig out the coupes from hibernation, is it time to think about a Scottish get together?

As a starter suggestion. How about getting together at the Doune hill climb weekend? Either Saturday 16th April or Sunday 17th. Gives the option of watching the hill climb and probably find a corner of the car park to park up. Or go for a run up to tyndrum.

Thoughts

Originally posted by langlands View Post
    As everyone is starting to dig out the coupes from hibernation, is it time to think about a Scottish get together?

As a starter suggestion. How about getting together at the Doune hill climb weekend? Either Saturday 16th April or Sunday 17th. Gives the option of watching the hill climb and probably find a corner of the car park to park up. Or go for a run up to tyndrum.

Thoughts
    Sounds like a good idea - maybe worthwhile also posting in the general forum?

Comment

Hi All

Just wondering if the meet happened?

Just got mine MOT'd now so its ready to go. Work is pretty busy the now and still having young family means opportunities to have anything other than a quick blast are limited but at the moment Saturday 4th June is looking good if anyone else would be up for that?

I'm not really bothered location-wise, guess we can see who's up for it first and then decide on a location from there.

Cheers

Comment

Meet - Up

We're all resprayed, alloys refurbed, re-tyred and Beast MOT'd, so good to go if anyone has any suggestions (weather permitting)
        2000 W Z3MC Dakar Yellow
        Ex Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
        Ex Caterham 7

Comment

I'll met up if we can do borders
          Needs to be a Saturday or Sunday though
          [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

I'd be up for a meet. Sat or sun fine by me. I'm near Perth. But happy to travel if in minority. Any excuse for a drive and test of the newly fitted HR roll bars. So, Any good driving roads get my vote

Comment

Working...
            X