No announcement yet.

Which is the best colour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver, until i see a S/Grey in the flesh ...
    But then seeing very sparkling estoril's on the welsh weekend may sway me ...
    The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
    RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Black for me, my last 3 cars have been black and i think all my future cars will be black. My prefernce was either black with black/red or black with black/orange. Settled on a black with black orange after actually seeong colour in the flesh.

Love it and could not think of a better colour combo......IMO
      EX: S50 Black with Kyalami Orange/Black Leather. Becker Bluetooth/Ipod HU.
      Now: S50 Black/Black with Ap Racing brakes and Race logic

Comment

Very old colour thread, surprised to see black as most popular back in 2006 I wonder if opinions have changed in the last 13 years? (added evergreen to list)

Comment

Dave, interesting thread you've turned up. My post/vote on there was for my first Coupe (692 from 821 made). My second Coupe is identical (805 from 821 made) with all the same extras and is 4 months younger.
          Be interesting to know how many who posted are still owners? Not many I think, only recognised C_W and Seca Blue. Not sure if David1975 still has his as I haven't seen him for a few years.
          Last edited by petecossie; 30-10-2019, 03:07 PM.
          Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
          2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
          1986 M635
          1985 E28 M5
          1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Coupefan is still around also, poll is still open after all these years as no close date was entered

Comment

I can't vote as I voted back in 2006!!!
              See we've had a HUGE surge in votes for Evergreen, very popular!!
              Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
              2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
              1986 M635
              1985 E28 M5
              1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Poll is still open if anyone wants to vote
                Last edited by Dave P; 31-10-2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Just voted to tip the balance back in favour of Estoril

Comment

Originally posted by fok View Post
                    Just voted to tip the balance back in favour of Estoril
                    Me too !!!!!!

Comment

Love Estoril

But Pheonix when its polished and with the right wheels is awesome
                      ( actually only when the sun is shining)
                      everyone seems to like Steel Gray but to me it was underwhelming.

LSB whilst awesome on the M3 was a let down too i dont think it showed the curves off and maybe the MC is a bit small for it

ever green just looks pants
                      [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
                        Love Estoril

LSB whilst awesome on the M3 was a let down too i dont think it showed the curves off and maybe the MC is a bit small for it
                        Right, I'm sending the boys round...
                        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Working...
                        X