This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a quick picture of the flippers for you guys
    These are also a lot lighter than the normal ACS ones!

Last edited by BEN; 22-07-2008, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Ben, it would have been so polite to warn me that you weren't going to supply these flippers. Paid you more than a month ago, when you told me they were going to get sprayed just that day...

What's the story?
      Meet BB

Comment

Chris,
        Patience and a bit more patience. Go on holiday or something.
        Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Yes lots of patience needed with Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisXL View Post
            Ben, it would have been so polite to warn me that you weren't going to supply these flippers. Paid you more than a month ago, when you told me they were going to get sprayed just that day...

What's the story?

Hi Chris
            I have tried calling you today, i have another set of flippers being made for you today, so ill get them painted next week.

They were sent a while ago to you, i am chasing it with Royal Mail as to what has happened, and ill make a claim with them if need be, but as this is the first i have heard about it would of been nice to let me respond to the phone call or a PM on here before posting with the above, but as there was only 10 mins between the voicemail and this post that would of been very tricky as i was on the road all of yesterday.

Coupe Fan i have a set here for you which i will be sending out when i have the rear spoiler made to match.

Ill let you know when they are going out ASAP

Thanks
            Ben

Comment

hi ben,

is there any chance (when you have a spare moment) to upload a better quality photo of the flippers ?

thanks, will

Comment

Originally posted by BEN View Post
                Coupe Fan i have a set here for you which i will be sending out when i have the rear spoiler made to match.
                Ben
                No hurry, am too busy to deal with them at the moment anyway.
                Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Originally posted by wfarrell View Post
                  hi ben,

is there any chance (when you have a spare moment) to upload a better quality photo of the flippers ?

thanks, will
                  Sorry for the delay, these have just come back from the paint shop for ChrisXL

few pics for you all!

Comment

Look great - funny colour.

Comment

Working...
                    X