No announcement yet.

♥♥2002 S54 Stahlgrau Breadvan♥♥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and this is what happened to the once highly-respected brand post Lexani buyout. Kinesis was known for exceptional customer service, oustanding quality, lightweight (for 3 pc.) and classic designs.

Gone are the days of top notch customer service and support (If you've dealt with Alan, you know what I mean). Gone are the more durable and classic race look of stepped lips. Gone are unique designs that would make true wheel enthusiasts drool. I'mma have to pour a bottle of MD 20/20 for one of the greatest road/race wheel manufacturers ever.

Sorry about all the Kinesis blabbing but they were truly a company that cared about doing the right thing and it really angered me to see them become acquired by such a ridiculous company like Lexani.
    Last edited by CaliAgents1688; 05-05-2008, 06:18 AM.

Comment

I think I'd rather have those than Le mans to be honest.

The paint job on that last porker is insane.
      S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

great stoptech,i had red caliper and drilled disk!
        It's an mk-motorsport that exaust?
        Compliment very rare color and awesome wheels!!!
        www.fastdrive.org
        S50 black/black-red In Rome
        Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

Very nice!! Also nice to see another USA'er!... however I'm way on the other coast.

Love that color, I tried for one but couldn't afford the s54 price difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_Driving View Post
            I think I'd rather have those than Le mans to be honest.

The paint job on that last porker is insane.
            Thanks =) Lemans are one of my favorite wheels and was up there on my top 5 list when I was choosing. However, as classic and pretty as they may be they are played out beyond reproach.

Originally posted by fastdrive View Post
            great stoptech,i had red caliper and drilled disk!
            It's an mk-motorsport that exaust?
            Compliment very rare color and awesome wheels!!!
            Yes it is ^_^ I had to special order it directly from MK as they have no distributors or dealers here in the US.

Originally posted by ApexinMcoupe View Post
            Very nice!! Also nice to see another USA'er!... however I'm way on the other coast.

Love that color, I tried for one but couldn't afford the s54 price difference.
            Hey Apexin, are you a member on bimmerforums? Glad to see another 'Merican here =)

Comment

just love those wheels etc..car looks superb...exept for the horrible bootlid/number plate lights...i know its the regs there but the eu rear is better ! just an opinion..but love the car and its stance !! not going to talk about those lovely blue skys etc.................. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
                just love those wheels etc..car looks superb...exept for the horrible bootlid/number plate lights...i know its the regs there but the eu rear is better ! just an opinion..but love the car and its stance !! not going to talk about those lovely blue skys etc.................. :-(
                Not just that but the keylock is seemingly randomly placed, it's a shame BMW just didn't lift it up higher and still have the same bootlid lock/handle as the euro ones.

Comment

Thanks guys,

yeah BMW shafted us with the busier US-spec tailgate, especially the way out-of-place trunk switch. The European tailgate is definitely more attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliAgents1688 View Post
                    Thanks guys,

yeah BMW shafted us with the busier US-spec tailgate, especially the way out-of-place trunk switch.
                    Sorry but I'm going to have to correct you on that one. It was your own government who did the shafting - the reason for the (hideous) light pods and thus the relocated trunk switch is federal law dictating rear number plate illumination criteria. Of course, BMW could have package-protected for this in the initial design stage of the MC, but it doesn't always work like that ;)
                    Current: 2005 330i Sport
                    Sold but never forgotten: 2000 Estoril S50

Comment

Working...
                    X