No announcement yet.

oxford green s54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with your search Steve - good call by the way, porkers as sooo common!
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Hi all, agree with everything said above

Car still available. Need to get ad back up on Pistonheads. Am now in sunny South Africa and have beed sorting out things here. Wow - cars are pricey here! Havent done enough research into what I will buy - but will have fin researching and viewing!

Happy to share all history on the car. I bought it to keep so I have looked after it. Move meant better to seel than wait the 4ish years in a garage for me to come back. Really miss the drive

Did get the chips on the bumper and bonnet sorted. Sill to. And alloys refurbed to. Look awesome - I am ofcouse biased.

Camelsham
      sigpic
      Looking for my next ZMC
      Previous car - Oxford Green/Black, S54 ..

Comment

Originally posted by camelsham View Post
        Hi all, agree with everything said above

Car still available. Need to get ad back up on Pistonheads. Am now in sunny South Africa and have beed sorting out things here. Wow - cars are pricey here! Havent done enough research into what I will buy - but will have fin researching and viewing!

Happy to share all history on the car. I bought it to keep so I have looked after it. Move meant better to seel than wait the 4ish years in a garage for me to come back. Really miss the drive

Did get the chips on the bumper and bonnet sorted. Sill to. And alloys refurbed to. Look awesome - I am ofcouse biased.

Typing in a hurry sure makes my english look really bad!
        Camelsham
        sigpic
        Looking for my next ZMC
        Previous car - Oxford Green/Black, S54 ..

Comment

Working...
        X