Picture hosting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture hosting question

I am nearly up to my free limit of 1000 pictures on flickr and don't want to pay a monthly fee for the rest of my forum days so can anyone recommend an alternative free picture hosting site ?

I'm interested in giving AWS a go - they have a free tier to store things in S3 buckets. Will let you know if I give it a go

Alternatively you could get multiple accounts :)

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

I use IMGUR which I believe is totally free.
      ----------------
      David
      1999 M Coupe (S50)
      >>Read my journal here<<
      2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
      2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
        I'm interested in giving AWS a go - they have a free tier to store things in S3 buckets. Will let you know if I give it a go

Alternatively you could get multiple accounts :)
        Originally posted by 137699 View Post

Thanks I will look into these

Comment

Originally posted by 137699 View Post
          Thanks for this , image shack ran out on me so this works brilliantly for me .

Comment

I tried using imgur and the pictures are all too large, do you have to resize or am I doing something wrong?

Comment

imgur

When i posted mine to imgur i had already resized them using microsoft office picture manager, on my windows pc but on imgur if you selected the image you want the link for and scroll over it at the bottom right hand side is a edit image button you can use that. I resized this image (sorry taken on my phone )

Comment

Originally posted by sibeck View Post
                When i posted mine to imgur i had already resized them using microsoft office picture manager, on my windows pc but on imgur if you selected the image you want the link for and scroll over it at the bottom right hand side is a edit image button you can use that. I resized this image (sorry taken on my phone )

Thanks, I will try again

Comment

Working...
                X