Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not bad at all

Comment

Well guys, the last 2.5 years have included two house moves, one new job for me and 2 for the wife, two new cars and a 3 month driving ban, so you probably won't be surprised to hear that the M Coupe hasn't been used nearly enough!

Realising that it really needed a bit of love and affection after all that time I have had the car at a garage getting various work done to it over the last 8 weeks and with wallet a lot (a little if the wife asks) lighter I should really update this thread and provide some updated photos.

As with many, I've not taken enough photos of the "before" condition but will do my best shortly to provide a good update. Still plenty to do although having picked it up today, it really was like driving a new car, chalk and cheese. Really happy with it.

The best part of all was hearing the garage owner saying to me, "everyone who came up here was asking what it was or saying, don't see many of those around!" Why we love these cars I guess.
      Current Rides: Estoril '99 S50 Z3 M Coupe, Black '11 Range Rover Sport HSE, Guards Red '91 Porsche 964 Cabriolet
      Former Rides: Carbon Black/Kiwi '02 E46 M3 Convertible, Sprint Blue/Black '04 RS4 Convertible, Sterling Grey/Black '04 Alpina Roadster S (No. 67), Hyper Blue/Black '04 Mini Cooper S Convertible, Chilli Red/Black '04 Works Mini Cooper S

Comment

Did you get the a/c sorted Dan?

Comment

Working...
        X