Clear All

• New Listing Estoril S50 at Munich Legends

Estoril S50 62776 miles £37500

http://www.munichlegends.co.uk/item/bmw-m-coupe-73160

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks like a very clean example - forum members?

Great to see a well written advert without any waffle -

The design was obviously so good that Ferrari appear to have made an exact, scaled-up copy in their FF model, but without the raw, stripped back feel of the BMW M coupe. Stripped back it may be, but the Z still comes with plenty of spec: cruise control, air con, electric seats, decent stereo – and comfy enough seats to keep your one passenger happy for the duration. Where will you take your Z? And who gets to be the lucky co-pilot?
            We know this particular M coupe very well, and we sold it to its current owner a few years back. We prepped it beautifully for him, and he hasn’t let us down. One look at this car and you can see the care that’s gone into its upkeep. It just looks fabulous. Our technicians inspected the car upon arrival, and the results are impressive. It needs a dash illumination bulb or two, the fuel filler cap retention cord needs replacing, and the tyre inflation kit is out of date. Otherwise this Z coupe is ready to drive away, whether its bound for a long-term collection or an immediate trip over the Alps.
            As always, this gorgeous M coupe will be sold fully serviced and with a brand new MOT, having been fully inspected and prepped by our technicians – people who know these cars arguably better than anyone else in the world. For more information or to book a viewing, please contact our showroom team on 01825 740456 or email on sales@munichlegends.com

Comment

Hi All

The S50 Coupe that has just gone up for sale at Munich Legends is my pride and joy. Unfortunately, a change in personal circumstances means the car is now reluctantly for sale. It has been a such a joy to own. I'm biased, but few cars have that mix of rarity, pace and sense of occasion like the Coupe ....but I'm preaching to the converted on here :) The car has not put a foot wrong over the last four years. It was immaculate when I bought it and has been pampered ever since.

Martin

Comment

Good luck with a quick sale Martin

Comment

Thanks Dave I’m hoping I’ll have the opportunity to be back in a coupe at some point in the future.

PS Thanks for your great work with the forum - it really is a fantastic site for existing and potential owners. Oh and I may not look as happy if you see me at Gaydon this year ! :-/

Comment

It looks great, best of luck
                    S54 M Coupe
                    D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Thanks - I’ll let you all know how it goes

Comment

Looks like the price has been reduced,

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...m-2000/8638106

good value compared to others for such a low mileage Coupe

Comment

Hi Dave - thanks for posting a note on the recent reduction in price. I’m happy to answer any questions about the car if anyone wants to get in touch. It is a truly immaculate example, hopefully that shows in the ad/write up.

Comment

Hi Dave - just to let you know my car has been sold via Munich Legends. Bitter sweet as I’ll miss it but hopefully, if my circumstances change I will get the opportunity to buy another in the not too distant future. Keep up the good work with the forum. Hopefully the new (lucky) owner will also join and share some photos of his new purchase :) all the best! Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Skull View Post
                              Hi Dave - just to let you know my car has been sold via Munich Legends. Bitter sweet as I’ll miss it but hopefully, if my circumstances change I will get the opportunity to buy another in the not too distant future. Keep up the good work with the forum. Hopefully the new (lucky) owner will also join and share some photos of his new purchase :) all the best! Martin

Glad it sold Martin I am sure the new owner will be well chuffed at getting such a well looked after coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X