No announcement yet.

Original BMW Stickers/Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the fact that my MC doesn't have front fogs. It's a (almost?) unique feature of modern cars. Less is more for me in this case.
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

• Were those a factory option on some Z3MCs?

CB
      98 S50 Cosmos Black/Black interior (previously 98 S50 Estoril Blue/2 tone blue interior)
      My band’s debut album Killer Diller by Drinking Bird Experiment is available on Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Play and all the usual other digital outlets.
      http://bit.ly/dbespotify
      http://bit.ly/dbeitunes
      http://bit.ly/dbeamazon
      http://bit.ly/dbegoogle

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
        Pukar designs made a oil level warning sticker for me (yes it should be on the on the water temp gauge)

Dave, you seem to be a perfectionist.

On that sticker I am missing the BMW logo and oil can logo, like for the fuel gauge label that has the BMW logo and pump logo on it.

The check oil regularly label should look like this:

I know it's minor, but since you like everything to be perfect (same here)...

Comment

• Originally posted by MParallel View Post
          Dave, you seem to be a perfectionist.

On that sticker I am missing the BMW logo and oil can logo, like for the fuel gauge label that has the BMW logo and pump logo on it.

The check oil regularly label should look like this:

I know it's minor, but since you like everything to be perfect (same here)...

There may be two types as this was the picture I gave to Pukar Designs who made the sticker,

Comment

• Ha I see. Never seen that version before. Maybe that was a reproduction by itself.
            Or maybe BMW just updated the design.

Comment

• Found another sticker listed in realoem but I have never seen them fitted to a M Coupe,

part number 71246798132 for power steering reservoir

Comment

• Decal

So where did this come from found behind drivers seat?
                Last edited by btz461; 22-07-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by btz461 View Post
                  Never seen that sticker before so may not be a BMW item?

Comment

Found another sticker listed in realoem but I have never seen them fitted to a M Coupe,

part number 71246798132 for power steering reservoir
                    Don't think that even fits later cars. IIRC the ring that that sticker goes, on later cars, that text is moulded in the plastic, then BMW omitted this sticker.

Comment

• Pukar is stopping offering design work for stickers which is a real shame hopefully someone may take over from him

Comment

Pukar is stopping offering design work for stickers which is a real shame hopefully someone may take over from him
                        Oh shame? Do you know why?

Comment

• Originally posted by MParallel View Post
                          Oh shame? Do you know why?
                          Not sure but he is looking for someone to carry on his business so hopefully someone will take over from him.

Comment

• Warning sticker on rear of A/C compressor

Last edited by Dave P; 11-04-2015, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by btz461 View Post

Came from drivers side sun visor.There is also the same on the passengers side

Comment

Not sure but he is looking for someone to carry on his business so hopefully someone will take over from him.
                                Dave I know a guy who can do them but with he limited market would not spend time on the artwork
                                If you can get the artwork I can get them printed

also anything else you fancy he can also do Gel stickers

so if you need any ACschnitzer ones he can do them

[GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Working...
                                X