Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z photos

Wow they are fabulous photos of your awesome ZM with a stunning backdrop.
    It's uplifting to know there are cars out there to buy if you wait for them.

Comment

Ive been keeping an eye on prices for a long time but my budget was half that of yours lol.but maybe the car I wanted was different,as the pleasure I get from a car is driving it,looking at it in a cafe car park ,on top of a mountain road or even driving somewhere just because ,lol.So I needed a car I wouldn’t be afraid of driving,no garage queen or museum piece who knows where it will go after I’ve finished with it but really I don’t mind as long as I’ve enjoyed it.I haven’t bought it as an investment or to do a lot of work myself spend more time planning where we’re going with it rather than how I’m going to upgrade it so with those caveats I was probably lucky finding this beauty.Good luck with your search really think what you want the car for and I’m sure one will come along

Comment

Originally posted by Miller1098 View Post
        Ive been keeping an eye on prices for a long time but my budget was half that of yours lol.but maybe the car I wanted was different,as the pleasure I get from a car is driving it,looking at it in a cafe car park ,on top of a mountain road or even driving somewhere just because ,lol.So I needed a car I wouldn’t be afraid of driving,no garage queen or museum piece who knows where it will go after I’ve finished with it but really I don’t mind as long as I’ve enjoyed it.I haven’t bought it as an investment or to do a lot of work myself spend more time planning where we’re going with it rather than how I’m going to upgrade it so with those caveats I was probably lucky finding this beauty.Good luck with your search really think what you want the car for and I’m sure one will come along
        A man (or woman?) after my own heart!
        Totally bought mine to enjoy - damn the future resale value - it's mine for now and I intend to enjoy it to the max - already put on more miles in the last 6 months than it did in the previous 10 years - and that's despite lockdown!
        ----------------
        David
        1999 M Coupe (S50)
        >>Read my journal here<<
        2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
        2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

I've had to stop using mine this year because I've already reached the insured limitation of 3000 miles so far
          Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
          ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
          Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Made a video with my old GoPro it is what it is https://youtu.be/ZV7tgYn7ZUs

Comment

Originally posted by Miller1098 View Post
              Made a video with my old GoPro it is what it is https://youtu.be/ZV7tgYn7ZUs

Nice one

Comment

Working...
              X