Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member says hi

Hi,

my name is Marc, and i'm planning on buying an M coupe pretty soon. The only problem is i'm quite the fitness freak and i'm 6 foot 4 tall (1m95cm). I red in a couple of reviews that 6 foot 2 (1m90) is the maximum to sit comfortable. Is this true? Thx in advance enjoy your cars.

Hi and welcome.

You can fit into a M Coupe no problem although you will need to wear a pair of these :

Comment

nice shoes Si!
      very you!

mate im 6 foot 5 and 15 stone and i fit fine, like a glove!
      go and find yourself a car!

Comment

Markymarc,
        welcome. From previous posts on this subject, I think that your overall height, alone, is not the final defining factor as to whether you will fit. More, your upper body length/leg length ratio. Some people shorter than BEN have real problems.

The only way to find out is to get in the car and drive it for a few miles.
        Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

hi Marc, you need to drive one, I'm 6'2" with size 12 feet but a short body and long legs, the driving postion isn't fantastic for me, I need more leg room but it didn't stop me buying.
          Good luck!

Mags

S54 Titianium

Comment

Thx, guys.

Tomorrow i'm gonna test a 2.8 see how it fits me. M coupes are hard to come by in the Netherlands, there are only about 30 around.

So mine is gonna come out of germany within the next couple of months, just waiting for the perfect one to pop up on mobile.de or autoscout24.de.

I'm confident it will fit me, my best friend owns an M roadster, i've driven it many times and the fit was fine my legs are not that long. Plus your replies are helpfull.
            The only thing that concerned me was that people told that the roofline was higher because of the round shape of the soft top and the coupe was lower because of the straight roofline.
            Last edited by MarkyMarc; 14-05-2007, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X