Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Coupe Help - Any trust worthy mechanic Shops in OC to LA

Hi guys,
    Long story short, My mechanic at the time promised me all these things that he was going to build and I purchased things like air lift and be a nice show car and such, but he ended up just taking my car apart and striped it down and one day just called me to pick up the car because he couldn't finish it anymore. FYI I drove my car to the shop and I ended towing it with AAA in the rain, short story that was done in the rain and he left my parts in the rain as well. Anyways I don't like talking about this sob story, but this was almost 3 years ago. In need to get over it which time did heal lol And now I finally have the courage to build up my Z3m again, after all those headaches and trust issues with mechanics, but I believe maybe some of you could point me in the right direction.

Has anyone been at the shop in Glendale?
    I believe the owners name is gherry and he owns a 800 hp Z3M that he built himself at his shop called garage 54 inc. I talked to him for a bit on instagram ,but he is very busy and I can probably get into his shop later next month. In the mean time I figured I could talk to you guys and see what
    I should do.
    Let me know if there is any reputable shop I can maybe check out? I am located in Southern California in Orange County.
    The z3m is in my garage and all the missing parts that were taken off is with me, but I am not 100% SURE he gave me back everything back but I think I retrieved it all but it was raining and I was rushed to grab everything. Thank you for reading through this and if any advice or direction I really appreciate it all ahead of time.
    Thank you

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear of your coupe troubles.

we are mainly UK and Europe based so may be worth trying

https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/f...3-(E36-7-E36-8)

which is mainly a US based forum. Good luck

Comment

I've heard good things about Garage 54

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Working...
      X