Recaro Pole Positions for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recaro Pole Positions for sale

No longer trackdaying therefore can let them go. They are about 11 years old and were professionally remodelled on the outer 'ears' in order to fit inside the closed doors.

They are black cloth covered. The passenger seat is virtually unused and has had a plastic cover over it for its 11 years in situ.

The driver's seat is in a 'used' condition and ideally should be partially recovered to bring it back to as new. For instance, the seat belt has worn through the cloth/foam to the fibreglass on the seat's 'ear' area.

They include the proper bases for the Z3MCoupe with the electronic connections and therefore are a 'plug and play' item to fit.

£550.

Am trying to upload photos, without success at the moment. If you are interested then email me at kenlock@onetel.com and I will send some through.
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Could be interested in these. Have sent you an e-mail.

Comment

I have Pm’d you

Comment

Working...
      X