Phoenix 120,000 aus$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix 120,000 aus$

Can't post a link but there's one on the mcoupe face book page for sale in Australia for $120,000
    Think that's about £60k
    Got to be the dearest so far
    [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

First time I sighted a MC was in Sydney in 1998/9. Had a MR at the time, but loved the look of the MC. Not many down under, someone will pay that for a good one in Oz.

Ian
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
      First time I sighted a MC was in Sydney in 1998/9. Had a MR at the time, but loved the look of the MC. Not many down under, someone will pay that for a good one in Oz.

Ian
      Cost of auto shipping is not that expensive. No need to pay such a premium if one can be sourced in the UK and shipped?

Comment

Yes, I shipped a MG to Oz. Needs speedo conversion to km, one or two other things also. Guess much depends on the condition of the Oz car.
        S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

If you are Aussie you need a licence to import.
          Compliance can be an issue
          This car is one owner 35000kms (21000 miles) the only S54 sold new in Australia, full BMW service history
          Phoenix Yellow/Black and Grey interior.

Yumm..

Comment

Can anyone post a link to the for sale details as I cant see them online and don't use Facebook .

Comment

There was just this picture of the ad posted Dave
              Attached Files
              1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

The link has vanished as the car was marked sold. I've got the chassis number if any wants it,(PM me if your curious about the spec) and have spoken to the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by btz461 View Post
                  The link has vanished as the car was marked sold. I've got the chassis number if any wants it,(PM me if your curious about the spec) and have spoken to the owner.
                  There are two S54's listed as Australian this PY and yours but if he is saying the PY car was the only one sold new then technically this is correct? For some reason when I put the vin number in the decoder for the PY car no list of equipment comes up - no idea why.

Comment

Link available now: https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/d...AG-AD-12331465
                    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Comment

Comment

Worn bolster and curbed alloy for $120,000

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                            Worn bolster and curbed alloy for $120,000
                            ...and if we're being picky it looks like the rear ///m badge is in the wrong place for an s54 too
                            1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                              There are two S54's listed as Australian this PY and yours but if he is saying the PY car was the only one sold new then technically this is correct? For some reason when I put the vin number in the decoder for the PY car no list of equipment comes up - no idea why.
                              Yes that is correct. Not sure if there are any x UK or other region S54's in Australia either, certainly have not seen any dialogue from owners in the usual places but as this PY popping up for sale shows previously unknown cars (or "lost") do exist.

This car is same as ours but has option 413 Luggage compartment net which we missed out on!

Comment

Working...
                              X