No announcement yet.

This looks cheap....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than the mileage and some question above about condition, I don't understand why it hasn't sold.

Have you had much interest in the car as there must be an issue that isn't apparent from your advert.

It's a not just a fraction cheaper is 25% plus cheaper than most.

Comment

I'd of liked this to track, just got the Z3M roadster to sell first unless there could be a p/x..
      2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
      2006 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo.
      07 Volvo V70 D5
      1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
      1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Some of my old cars.........http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gman69/library/CARS

Comment

Sorry my mistake Claire, sometimes I find it hard to follow theads.
        Was just going by what was written here.

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...710#post158710

GLWTS! Has to shift soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
          Other than the mileage and some question above about condition, I don't understand why it hasn't sold.

Have you had much interest in the car as there must be an issue that isn't apparent from your advert.

It's a not just a fraction cheaper is 25% plus cheaper than most.
          I think that Ashley guy put everyone off with his total lies about the condition of the car, If I was not so mentally busy with my business in China and had time on my hands I would seriously consider sueing this guy for liable!! (what I don't understand is why he even said it in the first place)
          As Ive mentioned before the car for its mileage is in supreme condition, better than some pre 100k mileage cars Ive seen on here. maybe I should put the price up.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter G View Post
            I'd of liked this to track, just got the Z3M roadster to sell first unless there could be a p/x..
            Its too good to track!

Comment

I would seriously consider sueing this guy for liable!! (what I don't understand is why he even said it in the first place)

Unfortunately it would not be worth both the time and hassle,feel sure your car will sell eventually,just crack on with what you have to do...best of luck.

Comment

As far as I can see the chap is entitled to have his own view I'm afraid...

As for putting the value up, if it hasn't sold already at a lower price, how would raising it change things? or are you thinking that maybe people view it as having something wrong with it due to it being at the low end of the market?

Comment

Originally posted by cheesyclaire View Post
                  I think that Ashley guy put everyone off with his total lies about the condition of the car, If I was not so mentally busy with my business in China and had time on my hands I would seriously consider sueing this guy for liable!! (what I don't understand is why he even said it in the first place)
                  As Ive mentioned before the car for its mileage is in supreme condition, better than some pre 100k mileage cars Ive seen on here. maybe I should put the price up.
                  I think you mean Libel but I doubt his comment is the cause of a lack of sale!

Comment

Originally posted by guido View Post
                    As far as I can see the chap is entitled to have his own view I'm afraid...

As for putting the value up, if it hasn't sold already at a lower price, how would raising it change things? or are you thinking that maybe people view it as having something wrong with it due to it being at the low end of the market?
                    Yes I feel people think its to good to be true, I also feel other cars are to high.
                    I think the proof is in the pudding, I think people just need to go and have a good look at the car and make their own conclusions.

Comment

Hi there, it's my first post so go easy on me!!

I just wanted to say that I have actually bought this car cheesyclaire - maybe Richard at VIP hasn't told you yet. I'm on holiday just now but am picking the car up next week.

Really looking forward to getting hold of it and have a few mods planned
                      Regards, Fin

Comment

Originally posted by zoot View Post
                        Hi there, it's my first post so go easy on me!!

I just wanted to say that I have actually bought this car cheesyclaire - maybe Richard at VIP hasn't told you yet. I'm on holiday just now but am picking the car up next week.

Really looking forward to getting hold of it and have a few mods planned
                        Regards, Fin

Nice one and welcome to the forum

Comment

Just to chime in, the mileage my well be an issue for many regardless of price, but I think the non standard grills, exhaust and wheel finish, that as a whole, make it look less appealing than it could.
                          Coupled with a lower price, some may draw a conclusion on the life it's had an view it as a less appealing than the alternatives.
                          It's also possible that anyone looking for something as specific as an MC does their research on here to and makes a decision based on what they read.

Beside that I don't really see anything flying off any shelves at the moment. There are 29 MC's on Pistonheads and most have been on for ages.
                          S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                            Nice one and welcome to the forum
                            Hi Dave

Thanks for the welcome-I am really looking forward to next week and collecting it

Regards
                            Fin

Comment

Originally posted by zoot View Post
                              Hi Dave

Thanks for the welcome-I am really looking forward to next week and collecting it

Regards
                              Fin
                              No he has not mentioned it? anyway you've got yourself a good car their, you won't be disappointed, lovely car to drive. enjoy :-)

Comment

Hello,
                                I've been looking for a z3m coupe for a while to replace a Z1 that I sold and this forum has been a font of knowledge. Thank you. I tried to buy this car. Vip told me that the issue I had with the V5c was in the hands of Dvla and they would call me
                                Back to looking at others.

A1Z1

Comment

Working...
                                X