Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Badge for rear

Hi,

I am sure this must have been asked before, but wondered where the best place is to get an M Badge for the rear. I had the boot lid resprayed a couple of years ago and only recently realised that they didn't replace the badge.
    Thanks
    1999 BMW Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue
    sigpic

Dealer if you want a genuine one

Comment

I suspected so, thanks
      1999 BMW Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue
      sigpic

Comment

Will be crazy money now (they used to be quite reasonable when I bought new ones in 2005!). What I did do was carefully lacquer the M stripes to protect them from fading.

Don't dismiss the ebay ones, some of them are very good quality and exact same dimensions (the original badges on mine were very faded within 6yrs which to think would be a 61 reg car if it happened to a 6yr old car now). In fact the carbon BMW roundels I got lasted longer than genuine on my car (again the bonnet was milky and delaminated when I got it, but the carbon ebay special was fine after 11yrs!).

Comment

The correct sized badge for the M coupe was only used on the Z3 and E36 range I believe , less than £30 from a dealer so not worth the risk of a flea bay special in my opinion

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/part...&q=51142250811

Comment

Can get 10 off eBay for that price! 😜

The e30 m badge looks very similar but obviously after e36 and s50 z3m the badge went curved for s54 and e46 m3

Comment

Working...
            X