• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks daveP

Originally posted by dave p View Post
    another picture from forum gallery of py with bbs lm
    Its making me druel and its in my garage
    Surely the unanimous decision is for the 18" BBS LMs so get on your christmas list.

Comment

+ another 1 for lm`s

[GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Originally posted by steveH View Post
        Surely the unanimous decision is for the 18" BBS LMs so get on your christmas list.

Wow.....I am totally sold on the 18" LM`s. Only question is what exact size to order and do they fit straight onto an S54..??? Who is the best stockist..?? Advise as ever is most appreciated.....
        Sytners BMW-Steel Grey S54-Red/Black Leather-Totally Standard.....

Comment

I bought all my BBS RSGTs, one by one, from tirerack.com. The exchange rate then was close to $2 to the £ so it was a steal. Nevertheless, check them out for comparison purposes.

I'll look up the technicals but if you go on the tirerack site, you can put your proposed 18"(?) wheels on a visual of the car.

BBS's can be very difficult to ACTUALLY get hold of. There are lots of UK agents out there making promises, so beware. Most of them can't deliver. Tirerack can.
          Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

genuine hamann rims with wider rears (265/35/18)

from my old M Roadster
            Last edited by indy; 31-12-2009, 06:57 AM.

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
              another picture from forum gallery of py with bbs lm
              I am no Teccy but what is that behind the rims?? Is it a spacer, if so do you need spacers for 18" LM`s.....???? If so what size......????
              Sytners BMW-Steel Grey S54-Red/Black Leather-Totally Standard.....

Comment

Originally posted by steveH View Post

Just realised these are not from my Z3MC but PYs and they are fitted with different spacers to mine as they can easily be seen whereas mine are only 7mm (??0 rears and 2mm(??) fronts but not noticable. Perhaps others with LMs can advise???

Comment

I have 18" LM's and spacers, just checked invoices and spec as follows:
                  18" x 8.5 on the front
                  18" x 10 on the rear
                  20mm H&R spacers allround

Only side profile pics I can find that show the setup of LM and 20mm spacer sorry!
                  http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...n/SNV30503.jpg
                  http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...3MJason/59.jpg

Hope this helps! My wheels fill the arches perfectly and absolutley never had any rubbing issues despite running a lower ride height and coilevers.
                  Last edited by z3m jason; 03-01-2010, 09:04 PM. Reason: adding photo links

Comment

Working...
                  X