Black S54 - Dec 01 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave p View Post
    the forum link above gives details of the previous seller (I think)

Thanks Dave didnt spot that

Comment

Hi Jas,

There's a chap coming over from England on Wednesday morning to view the car, so I will need to wait and see if he takes it first. If we can't do a deal I will definitely let you know.

Thanks

Comment

Sold the car today to a fellow member on here, I will let him introduce himself when he gets back from his ferry/road trip back to England!

I hope you enjoy the car as much as I did...pleasure to meet you and health to enjoy your new car!

Graeme

Comment

Well done on the sale....lets face it the pics should have sold it...stunning.

Comment

Pics did look mint, what sort of cost is the detailing? and any ideas for cheshire detailers? ?

Comment

Originally posted by ashman View Post
              Pics did look mint, what sort of cost is the detailing? and any ideas for cheshire detailers? ?
              Off Your Marks Detailing, Warrington, www.offyourmarks.com

Comment

Matt at www.offyourmarks.com

Regular writer in the car mags and held a BMW club open day last weekend.

He's a perfectionist

edit: you beat me to it Dave ;-)
                VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Wallachie View Post
                  Sold the car today to a fellow member on here, I will let him introduce himself when he gets back from his ferry/road trip back to England!

I hope you enjoy the car as much as I did...pleasure to meet you and health to enjoy your new car!

Graeme
                  well done on the sale and to the new owner

Comment

Howdy all,

I am the new and very proud owner of Wallachie's beloved Black Z3MC. It has lived up to and exceeded my expectations in every way.

My life will never be same again as I now know why Jeremy Clarkson says 'POWER' in such a silly way! (i'm still giggling to myself!)

I shall look forward to meeting you all at the next big meet, If there is anyone else contemplating taking the plunge, just do it, you'll love it.

Big Thankyou to Graeme for his kind words, hope the house move goes well and hope to stay in touch.

James

Comment

well done Jimmy, looks like a superb s54!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmybrown3004 View Post
                        Howdy all,

I am the new and very proud owner of Wallachie's beloved Black Z3MC. It has lived up to and exceeded my expectations in every way.

My life will never be same again as I now know why Jeremy Clarkson says 'POWER' in such a silly way! (i'm still giggling to myself!)

I shall look forward to meeting you all at the next big meet, If there is anyone else contemplating taking the plunge, just do it, you'll love it.

Big Thankyou to Graeme for his kind words, hope the house move goes well and hope to stay in touch.

James
                        Hello James...

Glad you're pleased with, and enjoying the car...they really are fantastic little things! I have many fond memories of that car for a variety of reasons, and was very sad to see it drive off at the ferry terminal!

I got your message last night, I'll give you a call over the weekend for a chat.

All the best.

Graeme

Comment

Hi Jimmy - just thought I would pop in and say hello and see how you're getting on with my old steed!

My house sale hasn't happened, so I'm now thinking of getting into a black Z4 M Coupe...so I might be back here more often!

Comment

I have just the thing for you. Check the for sale for my Z4MC.
                            Shunt
                            Ex Z3MC 2000
                            Ex Z4MC 2007
                            Aston V8V
                            M135i

Comment

Originally posted by Shunt View Post
                              I have just the thing for you. Check the for sale for my Z4MC.
                              Thanks mate, as much as I love your car, I know of a car local to me, 35k miles, sat nav etc and I think it could be snapped up for a little less than £17k. Going to see it tomorrow.

Comment

Good luck with that.

Sounds like the £19k I've been offered to PX it is a flippin great deal, I'd best snatch their hand of without haggling!
                                Shunt
                                Ex Z3MC 2000
                                Ex Z4MC 2007
                                Aston V8V
                                M135i

Comment

Working...
                                X