S50 RHD Cooling system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
    Dave, could you tell me how much these are?

Thanks
    About £140

https://www.online-parts.co.uk/bmw-s...Vent-Pipe.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
      RHD vent hose,

realoem doesn't list the original style crimp hose for this vent pipe but I believe its part number 16121180240 - 12.8-15.3

Comment

Hi Dave,

An old post but did you manage getting part number you has issues obtaining? on mine is 64212228656 but ends with a

But looking at all the original pipes there are in great condition but changing as a preventative measure ..

Cheers..

Ady

Comment

Originally posted by Lulubell View Post
          Hi Dave,

An old post but did you manage getting part number you has issues obtaining? on mine is 64212228656 but ends with a

But looking at all the original pipes there are in great condition but changing as a preventative measure ..

Cheers..

Ady
          Wasn't able to get a new one fron BMW so just replaced the rest and left the old one which was in good condition.

Comment

Hi Dave.
            What is the part number for this part in your pic?
            Having difficulty finding this part..
            Cheers Again..

Comment

Sorry Dave, found it 64212695759 .
              Just couldn’t find it on OEM site with reference to pictures..
              But part number 11531406463 is not available anymore according too Cotswold BMW ?

Comment

Sorry to trouble you again Dave.
                I tried to order this part number 64212695759 the one in your pic but they said it for a different model of car.
                I explained it’s the same part off the roadster as same engine..but again they said it might not fit as for different vehicle…
                They was going to email me to confirm that if this part would fit and Oem pics off the roadster but they never did (main BMW dealer Cardiff )

Just to confirm Dave ..
                this part number 64212695759 will it definitely fit my M coupe?

Also..
                Part number 11531406463 the part top left in your pic is now discontinued ( now x2 coolant pipes not available anymore as 64212228656) luckily both parts on mine is fine ..
                Also part number 64111368684 number 10 (1 mtr black vacuum pipes none in stock in U.k including Germany not available till October )
                So if anyone is planning on replacing repairing going to be a long wait..(luckily I got a set last month)

Comment

Originally posted by Lulubell View Post
                  Sorry to trouble you again Dave.
                  I tried to order this part number 64212695759 the one in your pic but they said it for a different model of car.
                  I explained it’s the same part off the roadster as same engine..but again they said it might not fit as for different vehicle…
                  They was going to email me to confirm that if this part would fit and Oem pics off the roadster but they never did (main BMW dealer Cardiff )

Just to confirm Dave ..
                  this part number 64212695759 will it definitely fit my M coupe?

Also..
                  Part number 11531406463 the part top left in your pic is now discontinued ( now x2 coolant pipes not available anymore as 64212228656) luckily both parts on mine is fine ..
                  Also part number 64111368684 number 10 (1 mtr black vacuum pipes none in stock in U.k including Germany not available till October )
                  So if anyone is planning on replacing repairing going to be a long wait..(luckily I got a set last month)
                  I fitted a new 64212695759 to my car so should fit any RHD S50 M Coupe . I did have a new spare but must have sold it a while ago. I have some new 64111368684 also but this part being hard plastic shouldnt degrade like soft rubber .

Comment

Thanks Dave..

Comment

Working...
                    X