Reset airbag light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset airbag light

Can anyone tell me where I need to connect to to reset airbag light on an s54? Have bought a bmw srs reset b800 box off eBay.

Had the seat removed to replace fuel pump and had to use ignition to check it before putting seat back in and connecting up, so assuming that’s why it’s thrown the light and should just need reset

Thanks in advance

I think it may be the same as the S50 which is the round 20 pin connector in the engine bay?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
      I think it may be the same as the S50 which is the round 20 pin connector in the engine bay?
      Cheers Dave. I’m away just now but have ordered the reader so will try when I’m home. Just read lots of different things online about the location of it

Comment

S54 should have OBDII plug inside the car somewhere and should be able to be read by a universal diagnostic tool rather than BMW specific.

Comment

There is a 20 pin data connector under a round cover on the driver's side under the bonnet next to the the suspension turret.

The ODBII port I think is on the drivers side, side face of the centre console.
          Last edited by Seca Blue; 07-07-2019, 03:47 PM.
          S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Got this sorted thanks folks

Comment

Originally posted by MasterMiller View Post
              Got this sorted thanks folks

………………………………………..

Comment

Working...
              X