Sending airbag by courier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending airbag by courier

I have a new BMW airbag (not e36/8) that I want to sell on ebay but cant find any couriers who will deliver it in the UK has anyone sent one?

Dave
    Just post it mate I’ll hey won’t know
    Your not supposed to even post normal torch battery now
    [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Turns out airbags are not worth much anyway so not worth the hassle. I have a MC 04<99 single stage bag in good clean used (not deployed!) condition if anyone ever needs one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
        Turns out airbags are not worth much anyway so not worth the hassle. I have a MC 04<99 single stage bag in good clean used (not deployed!) condition if anyone ever needs one.
        I want if possible to send it to Turkiye/Istanbul Can you send me photos of the airbag to cemalakcal@hotmail.com
        I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
        sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Originally posted by cemalakcal View Post
          I want if possible to send it to Turkiye/Istanbul Can you send me photos of the airbag to cemalakcal@hotmail.com

Sorry I am unable to send it to Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
            Dave
            Just post it mate I’ll hey won’t know
            Your not supposed to even post normal torch battery now
            It's ridiculous. I bought rechargeable batteries online a couple of weeks ago - the retailer had to send something else with them so that Royal Mail would ship them... By putting an old (used) disposable camera in the box with them, it was then ok to post out
            Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
            ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
            Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
              Dave like everything else it’s worth nothing until you want one
              Then the thing you gave away is with a bloody fortune
              [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Working...
              X