2 x Estoril - Richmond and Wiltshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 x Estoril - Richmond and Wiltshire

Friday evening heading out of town on the A316 - Chris H's car I think.

This afternoon on the A303 - another Estoril which I think has been spotted before? Three letters at the start of the numberplate.

Lovely to see a couple of coupes out and about - shame I wasn't in mine!

Originally posted by W1234 View Post
    This afternoon on the A303 - another Estoril which I think has been spotted before? Three letters at the start of the numberplate.

Lovely to see a couple of coupes out and about - shame I wasn't in mine!
    I suspect that was me you saw; on route home to Ilminster.

www.millautosupplies.co.uk

Comment

That's the one. Lovely to see.

Saw Chris H's car again in Roehampton yesterday!

Comment

Great to be spotted. Am out driving the Z more now given that our 5 series touring got stolen off our drive at 9am last Sat!
        '99 Estoril/Estoril & Black

Comment

Originally posted by Chris H View Post
          Great to be spotted. Am out driving the Z more now given that our 5 series touring got stolen off our drive at 9am last Sat!
          Have they recovered it yet? Hot wire job or did they lift the keys first?
          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Gone. Prob in eastern Europe now. No keys lifted. Managed to break in with no sign of broken glass and drive off. Copper reckons crooks have now the equipment off the dealerships to read/re program a spare key by plugging into the odp port. The guy probably sat outside my house and intercepted the IR from the remote locking. Gutting and worrying.
            '99 Estoril/Estoril & Black

Comment

Definitely yeah, sorry to hear that. Lets hope he crashes it and kills himself!
              2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Working...
              X