HID's awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jules78 View Post
    Seeing as I'm probably the last person I'd let near my car's electronics if a group purchase was arranged could this include fitting too?
    Yes we can arrange fitting at our Unit in Luton. I'll get some prices/details sorted out in the next day or so.

Comment

jULES I Fully understand your concerns but i can honestly say.it really is no problem fitting...as mentioned above ! if you can fit a bulb you can do it yourself..i spent days worrying about fitting them ! but bit the bullet and then cursed that i had not done it sooner,however one of the reasons for being on the forum is the people here there is plenty of advice/help available !!

Comment

Hi Guys, if I wasn't going to have the full works and just wanted the angel eyes for cosmetic reasons...

Has anybody purchased anything like these? Would they fit the MC? Do you think they would look a c*nt? chavvy?! Opinions please!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-GENUINE-CC...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

i have HID's and angels (fitted by Chromeline Design (sponsor on here)) - the HID's are awsome, an un-believable increase in lighting power.
          As for the angels, i think they look good. Some say that they don't suit the MC, but IMO they look good. MGB has seen me a couple of times and has recently commented (positively i hasten to add!!) about my angels ...
          i'll try to get some pictures posted asap.
          The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
          RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

2 shots of my Chromeline Design lights

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/photopost/da...r_lights_1.jpg

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/photopost/da...r_lights_2.jpg
            Last edited by coupe fan; 17-10-2007, 06:46 AM.
            Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

That would look even better IMO if you disconnected the sidemarker lights.

Comment

I agree. BEN has had his done and they look great. Unfortunately, it is about number 1,127 on my list of priorities at the moment though.
                Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Originally posted by coupe fan View Post
                  I agree. BEN has had his done and they look great. Unfortunately, it is about number 1,127 on my list of priorities at the moment though.
                  Has Ben had them removed and smoothed? I just meant taking the bulbs out (for now)!

Comment

See, looks good

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/photopost/da...2062007015.jpg

Comment

I have finally got round to fitting the HID's we have ordered in.

Here are the pics...

They are 6000k which are the most popular and you can have without any issues with passing MOT.

We have these in stock and they are available for next day delivery. Instead of doing a group buy we are offering them at a reduced rate of £179 inc VAT until 14 November 2007. Delivery is £12. Fitting can be arranged for £50 at our Unit in Luton. They come with a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser.

The side lights needed changing to "whiter" light bulb which I will be looking into it.

These are also available for cars other than the MC.
                      Last edited by maahny; 22-10-2007, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Colour me very bloody tempted.
                        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Are they available in 4500k?
                          Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
                          In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Please let me know when you sort the side lamps out ! i have tried the so called blue bulbs..and they just dont cut it ..as the hids are a cleaner brighter colour therefore making my side lamps look yellow ! thanks

Comment

I take it that is just a Low Beam kit with the high beam still using a regular bulb?

Comment

Correct. We can offer a kit for both high and low beam but the single ones are bright enough TBH. If you are doing lots of country lane driving it may be useful to have both. H4RPY we do not have any 4500k in stock but can order them in, takes about a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X