rear wash wipe leaking outside !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear wash wipe leaking outside !

Mine is leaking under exceleration....i have read a few threads on here about other people having this problem...i called in at the steelers and have ordered "a valve" not used on the coupe or not listed anyway...so my question is where does it go ???the cheeky bastards wer trying to sell me a new arm !!! thx chaps

Its a known warranty fix - ask them to do some work for a change and tell you the fault and cure.

Comment

Mine did the same under acceleration. I was going to do the much talked about one way valve fix when i noticed that the plastic cap that sits on the nipple of the thread that exits through the boot lid(has washer fluid pipe attatched to it) was cracked.

I just superglued it back together and all was well again.
      Black S50

Comment

i used the 1-way check value and leaking stopped. It's a DIY fix so relatively easy

Comment

I've just ordered this part - was something like £2.27 (+ VAT) from the local dealers. Might get chance to fit it this weekend - if I do I'll snap some pics and post back with results.
          Current: 2005 330i Sport
          Sold but never forgotten: 2000 Estoril S50

Comment

can u get me one too?? i have this problem and can't find this part anywhere.

I'll give u extra $ :-)

Comment

Details of the fix are here: http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6326

Part number is 61 68 8 391 402. I just called the local dealer and he ordered me one straight away. Should be here Thu.
              Current: 2005 330i Sport
              Sold but never forgotten: 2000 Estoril S50

Comment

Working...
              X