• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imola on ebay

Imola Coupe on ebay, T reg 71500 miles £9000/auction

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-BMW-Z...17819454167719

That looks lovely!

Comment

That looks like one of Indy's photo's! It's where he photo'ed the Trophy I purchased from him.

Comment

Originally posted by gooner14 View Post
        That looks like one of Indy's photo's! It's where he photo'ed the Trophy I purchased from him.
        looks like my old car! with about 20k miles shaved off it!!!
        that first shot, is my picture.

the other pics are the same ones that were used when it was advertised on ebay in jan 2011 by the guy who got it from me

see the below thread for more info!!!

www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10862

definitely the same pics, can see the T313 at the start of the plate in this photo from the sellers album!

i fitted those S54 wheels on the car with matching continental tyres all round.

Last edited by indy; 29-03-2012, 02:46 PM.

Click here to email me

Comment

[QUOTE=indy;117181]looks like my old car! with about 20k miles shaved off it!!!
          QUOTE]

What a joke. Really upsets me. I'm pretty sure one of the E30's I bought years ago had a haircut at some point - you just dont know where you stand with things like Cam Belts, servicing etc...

Is there a way to report this to the DVLA? I'm sure there is a mileage discrepancy test that shows up on HPI.

2005, E46 M3 Carbon Black
          2007, X3 3.0d M Sport

Comment

very naughty - you can see the Racelogic controls near the front air vent?

Comment

But the advert states they are genuine miles!

Indy, is that the guy who bought it from you? The one who came on here and papped on about not being happy with it?

EDIT - Just read the link. Doh

Comment

Originally posted by andrewturner View Post
                Originally posted by indy View Post
                looks like my old car! with about 20k miles shaved off it!!!
                What a joke. Really upsets me. I'm pretty sure one of the E30's I bought years ago had a haircut at some point - you just dont know where you stand with things like Cam Belts, servicing etc...

Is there a way to report this to the DVLA? I'm sure there is a mileage discrepancy test that shows up on HPI.
                the mileage was recorded at higher than 71500 on the last mot, im pretty sure of that.

Originally posted by dave p View Post
                very naughty - you can see the Racelogic controls near the front air vent?
                you can see more pics here

Originally posted by offyourmarks View Post
                But the advert states they are genuine miles!

Indy, is that the guy who bought it from you? The one who came on here and papped on about not being happy with it?

EDIT - Just read the link. Doh
                they are genuine miles he just hasnt mentioned the rest its done

i swapped it for an M3, with a guy in oxford.
                the advert is showing location as fife, scotland

just read the advert properly, and realised what a load of bullshit is in there!

the DVLA shows the tax will expire 01/06/2012 so it doesnt have 12 months, more like 3.

1 of the rear wheels was kerbed (maybe both on the drivers side, but deffo the rear one!) so theyre not immaculate.

original stereo?

immaculate paintwork. oh right! so one day its crap (according to that paratrooper knob who came on here saying he had just bought it!) next time the car is shown, with the same pics. its original and immaculate. sure!!!

bmw didnt touch the boot floor AT ALL.
                they never even saw the car.

the vanos was done in 2010 i think, definitely not 2011, i didnt own it then.

i didnt fit a new clutch to it in my ownership, and the clutch was perfect (apart from the usual heaviness!) in the time i had it. so unless he has ripped the old one, and fitted a new one, then its still probably on the original clutch.

the advert states "i much prefer this to the M3"
                well, that makes me wonder if it is the same guy i swapped with then.

cos i much preferred the MC to the that particular M3 too

the M3 was shit when i first got it
                i spent a few quid on it and got it looking fairly respectable!!!

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
                  the mileage was recorded at higher than 71500 on the last mot, im pretty sure of that.

you can see more pics here

they are genuine miles he just hasnt mentioned the rest its done

i swapped it for an M3, with a guy in oxford.
                  the advert is showing location as fife, scotland

just read the advert properly, and realised what a load of bullshit is in there!

the DVLA shows the tax will expire 01/06/2012 so it doesnt have 12 months, more like 3.

1 of the rear wheels was kerbed (maybe both on the drivers side, but deffo the rear one!) so theyre not immaculate.

original stereo?

immaculate paintwork. oh right! so one day its crap (according to that paratrooper knob who came on here saying he had just bought it!) next time the car is shown, with the same pics. its original and immaculate. sure!!!

bmw didnt touch the boot floor AT ALL.
                  they never even saw the car.

the vanos was done in 2010 i think, definitely not 2011, i didnt own it then.

i didnt fit a new clutch to it in my ownership, and the clutch was perfect (apart from the usual heaviness!) in the time i had it. so unless he has ripped the old one, and fitted a new one, then its still probably on the original clutch.

the advert states "i much prefer this to the M3"
                  well, that makes me wonder if it is the same guy i swapped with then.

cos i much preferred the MC to the that particular M3 too

the M3 was shit when i first got it
                  i spent a few quid on it and got it looking fairly respectable!!!
                  I had a look at some of his other auctions....location of the breaking Shelby? Oxfordshire....

Does anyone want to ask a question?!

Comment

I think that you should contact DVLA on this one Indy - they may take notice with you being a recent, previous owner. Scumbag deserves a visit before ripping somebody off.

Interesting that there's no photo of the dash showing the mileage.
                    Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                    ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                    Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                      I think that you should contact DVLA on this one Indy - they may take notice with you being a recent, previous owner. Scumbag deserves a visit before ripping somebody off.
                      I agree, needs a tightner
                      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

on £7k now!

Click here to email me

Comment

£7700

Comment

Should be fun, someone buys a clocked Z3m coupe and finds out when they join this forum
                            VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Would ebay do anything if the ad was reported as misrepresentation, fraud??

I guess not

Comment

Working...
                              X