silver mcoupe on balham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver mcoupe on balham

yesterday, around corner from bedford high road.

I'd imagine that was me - new to the forum having just bought up the car a couple of weeks ago!

Does that mean there's another m coupe in the area?

Comment

Oh god. Not another one. I'm in London Bridge and sofar there are 5 in less than 2 miles. 3rd silver or maybe just #2 relocated?

Comment

i have have an estoril as a second car and live 500 yards from you in Balham :-). walk past your car on way to tube....

there used to be another black one near Balham tube but haven't seen it for a while...

Comment

Interesting - i've been in Balham for a while but never spotted yours, is it garaged?

I bought my car from an owner in Clapham / Brixton i.e. it hasn't moved very far so I would imagine it's #2 relocated and I'm mates with a guy who has an Estoril s50 in London Bridge / Bermondsey.

Comment

I live near Clapham Northside and spotted a silver one recently driving passed the junction early one morning.

Random... Bought my car (years ago) from out Newbury way.
            Looking through the documents once home I noticed that the 1st reg'd owner lived about 500m from where I am now...
            The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
            RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

I have seen a silver one V936 *** parked up in close proximity to the overfinch showroom in st johns wood.

Click here to email me

Comment

yeah my estoril is garaged, don't drive it enough and seems a shame to have it outside in the rain.

Comment

Silver with black wheels spotted in Balham this am.

Comment

Yes me too. Saw you turning car around on your road. New black wheels look good!

Comment

Thanks, just had them done at Lepsons down in Gillingham (£312 with car storage). Another thing ticked off the to-do list...

The colour's their standard 'dark anthracite' - I had been intending to go for black but preferred this from their samples.

Comment

Working...
                      X