1999 Z3 M Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Z3 M Coupe

The time has come to make a decision, the toy has been finished, and there is another project on the drive, and space is tight So testing the water before she goes to a new owner, or goes undercover. Not sure how I feel about it, but have to make some head decisions and ignore the heart.

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/10706767
    2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Good luck with a quick sale

Comment

Congrats on a splendid mileage...
      S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

It's not moved must recently, as I work from home lol. I'm routing the car cover out this weekend, so maybe once hidden Ill forget about her until the first car show. Miss cars and coffee.

Comment

I'm sure someone will snap that up, looks well presented.

Comment

Still in 2 minds lol, but I guess I can buy another one, maybe with few fewer miles and sunroof lol.

I daft if it ends up under a cover not being used, as they need to be used, and my garage is too small to fit modern car, even a Z3. Cheers for the comments.

Comment

Dont give her away mate.
              Yes the mileage is high but it’s all relative for a 20+ year old car!
              Don’t sell her!!!

Comment

If I hadn't just bought a 996, I would have been really interested in yours (is an S50 and an S54 being stupid, or just greedy?).
                2001 S54 Silver with Red/Black interior. Totally standard.

Comment

I'd say sensible lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                    Dont give her away mate.
                    Yes the mileage is high but it’s all relative for a 20+ year old car!
                    Don’t sell her!!!
                    We will see lol, I haven't gone full sales mode yet, no Ebay or Autotrader, if I get my money back I'll be happy, I'm not greedy.

For the age and miles, shes still low owners, and looks fab, I was washing her on Sunday, and think there are only 2 minor stone chips /. issues around the whole car, and the interior still looks great too.

She whats for nothing, all servicing sorted, wheels are ok to, bar one small stone chip, for a 21-year-old car it's all good.

The vanos from Steve @ MrVanos has given the engine a whole new lease of life.

If the car meets open up soon, Ill be forced to use her more, so fingers crossed, and if the E46 project doesn't though up too many curveballs, I may still make it work somehow lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X