Limited edition artwork M Coupe construction print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited edition artwork M Coupe construction print

Spotted this link on ZRoadster.net Forum. Going through it (January 15th)came across some guy in Germany selling A3 sized drawing of various cars including BMW Z3 roadster & coupe.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/632124326909221/

I'm not on Facebook so was wonder if anyone on here is and understands Germany can make contact with him through the link below.

Mexxxfield-Oberflächentechnik www.chrom-gold-society.de

Be a nice little addition to the stuff I have for the M Coupe.
    Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
    2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
    1986 M635
    1985 E28 M5
    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Shame its a Z3 Coupe and not M

Comment

The ///m coupe version is available. I recently got one from here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/6769...search_click=1
      1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
        The ///m coupe version is available. I recently got one from here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/6769...search_click=1
        Brilliant that looks to be just the sort of thing I was after.
        Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
        1985 E28 M5
        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
          Brilliant that looks to be just the sort of thing I was after.
          Comes well packaged from Germany, delivery was around a week
          1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Much better

Comment

I have changed the heading of the thread so its easier to see this artwork, thanks for posting the original details Pete as some of us don't use facebook and would be lucky to find these by chance

Comment

Did you notice the steering wheel designs - not sure that any of these were ever used on the ///m version?
                1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Good find. Just placed an order

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                    I have changed the heading of the thread so its easier to see this artwork, thanks for posting the original details Pete as some of us don't use facebook and would be lucky to find these by chance
                    No problem with the title change Dave, I'm not Facebook user myself, but the thread I picked up on at the ZRoadster.org site has proved to have been quite useful. Its a place I'll check up on now and again.

David Z let me know how the purchase goes as I'll be getting one myself later in the year.
                    Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                    1985 E28 M5
                    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
                      ....let me know how the purchase goes as I'll be getting one myself later in the year.
                      Mine arrived earlier this week Pete. Quality looks good from first impression - £30 is probably a bit steep for an A3 print but it’s an interesting piece and will look good in a frame on the wall 👍🏻

Not sure how much spam email I’ll get from the Etsy site though...
                      1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Mine arrived in the post today and looks to be well done

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                          Mine arrived in the post today and looks to be well done
                          Mine arrived today as well. Think I’ll trim the edges and pop it in a frame.

Comment

Working...
                          X