Z3MCoupe.com Forums

Go Back   Z3MCoupe.com Forums > Z3MCoupé.com Forums > For Sale or Wanted
HOME Gallery Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 13-05-2019, 09:07 AM

Send a message via MSN to Seca Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by the badger View Post
I think the m135i and m140 are not helping the resale of z3m's you could say 15k is cheap or 15k is alot for 146k mile 20 year old car with a very crap advert . But if you look, you could find a 35-50k m135i for 13.5k which would be quicker !! It wouldnt be a z3m but it would be every day probably more practical, maybe more reliable? not sure anyone got one?
Totally different markets surely.
If was looking for a MC, other options (for me at least) might be say a 635 csi, an 850, a 356/993/964, Pagoda SL!, 3.0.csl and many more. M135i or M140 would even register.
I just don’t see how you’d get the joy of ownership from something like that.

But then I’m a bit emotional like, so I need something I want to sit and look at. I can be stuck in a 10 mile tailback and not really care as long as I’m sitting in the MC.
Old 13-05-2019, 06:57 PM

Default Here we go

Quote:
Originally Posted by the badger View Post
Plus Edd is funny, he bought it two years ago for 14k, put it up for sale with a seriously crap advert a couple of times and threatened that if he serviced it, he would ask 20k not 18k, no one has bought into it and now it needs new discs and probably quite a few other things!!! I know it needed door cards when he bought it, so those too, 15k!!! Not sure thats a bargain right now, think in the long run, yeah probably a bargain, but as a car right now! bmw 135i with 35k is a better deal, buy some warranty and happy days
It needs a repair to one door card, it’s just had new pads and discs also, and yep I paid 14k and spent 2 on it... that’s the problem with the keyboard warriors on here... bitter, as for the 135 shout, apples and pears!
Old 13-05-2019, 07:04 PM

I think badgers trying to bag himself a coupe at a knockdown price. I wouldn’t take it personal Ed, a door card shouldn’t be a deal breaker
Old 13-05-2019, 10:22 PM

The Badger just doesn't get it, if you come on here to discuss M Coupes that's fine but don't start pulling other peoples for sale ads to bits. Ed is being open about his car, if someone wants to pay whatever price he's asking for a high mileage S50, they will pay it. Ok there isn't much detail in his ad, but that's up to him, contact him for more detail. Better still for the price he's asking it's worth going to have a look, it will appeal to someone who wants to get on the ladder and ISN'T interested in a more practical, every day M135.

Having owned Z3 M Coupes(2 of them) for a total of around 11 years I know which car gives me a lot of satisfaction and pride in ownership.

GLWTS Ed

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos black/black interior.

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/black
interior.
2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black/black interior
1986 M635
1985 E28 M5
1983 E28 528i Alpina

Old 14-05-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seca Blue View Post
Totally different markets surely.
If was looking for a MC, other options (for me at least) might be say a 635 csi, an 850, a 356/993/964, Pagoda SL!, 3.0.csl and many more. M135i or M140 would even register.
I just don’t see how you’d get the joy of ownership from something like that.

But then I’m a bit emotional like, so I need something I want to sit and look at. I can be stuck in a 10 mile tailback and not really care as long as I’m sitting in the MC.
Completely different markets and incomparable. I am a modern classic car dealer and I wouldn't entertain an M135i in my stock - another 10 years of depreciation to go and unlikely to start climbing for another 5 after that!
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM

Found some space, keeping her, crazy, not arsed, call me what’ll you like, shit advert maybe, however didn’t really want to sell!!!
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM

�� best thing to do Ed. You would have regretted selling it

Last edited by dvaughan1979; Yesterday at 11:47 PM.

Tags
new listing black