Terraclean ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terraclean ?

Has anyone had this done on a MC ? I believe it cleans the fuel system including injectors,

https://www.terraclean.co.uk/

I have read a few independent reports on the procedure and while it does work, apparently it is no more effective than simply sticking a shot of redex through the fuel system.

Essentially the same results from £75+ of terraclean that you get from £6 of fuel treatment.

So I have always just done the latter.
    ----------------
    David
    1999 M Coupe (S50)
    >>Read my journal here<<
    2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
    2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Seems like snake oil to me. A good fuel system cleaner in the tank is one way, and I'd rather spend my money on pulling the injectors and having them flow tested and refurbed or replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by urquattrogus View Post
        Seems like snake oil to me. A good fuel system cleaner in the tank is one way, and I'd rather spend my money on pulling the injectors and having them flow tested and refurbed or replaced.
        I have read some good reports from BMW owners regarding Terraclean but cant recall it being used on the S50B32, getting the injectors cleaned and flow tested is an option as a new set from BMW is approaching a grand

Comment

Just read that Terraclean is recommended for cars over 50k miles so no good for me anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
            Just read that Terraclean is recommended for cars over 50k miles so no good for me anyway
            Someone needs to do more driving...
            S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Working...
            X