• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
    I am running

18x8.5" fr ET 33/34
    18x10" Rr ET 15/16 (rear mounted)

With 10mm spacers on the front to clear the KWs.

I must look into it more when I refit them
    If u change the front spacers to 3mm that would give u basically the same offset as what I'm running, so should just clear the KW's and prevent the rubbing, with your 10mm spacers your wheels are sticking out 8mm more than mine

Comment

Originally posted by Z3M View Post
      If u change the front spacers to 3mm that would give u basically the same offset as what I'm running, so should just clear the KW's and prevent the rubbing, with your 10mm spacers your wheels are sticking out 8mm more than mine
      They look awesome mate.
      Needs a little negative camber on the front ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Z3M View Post
        Very interesting, I recall when I fitted them that I definitely needed spacers as there was a hard foul with the KWv3 without.
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
          Very interesting, I recall when I fitted them that I definitely needed spacers as there was a hard foul with the KWv3 without.
          Yeah without a spacer they would definitely foul the coilovers but you should be able to get away with running the smaller ones, my wheels are very close but they just clear :-)

Comment

Working...
          X