No announcement yet.

My Cosmos Black LHD S50 Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received my Rogue Engineering clutch stop and new center console parcel net from LeatherZ today

'99 Z3 ///M Coupe
    '09 997 GT2

Comment

Originally posted by MCoupe321 View Post
      I bought it from Turner Motorsport in the US.
      The clutch line, I suppose it is this one : http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-18...ti-z3-mz3.aspx ?

Your car is S50 left hand drive ? It seems that the clutch line fits perfectly. I have been wondering if there is a difference for LHD or RHD cars in this respect.

Did you experience any clear difference in how the clutch operates now compared to the old rubber line ?

I know that the dimensions (length and the end fitting specs) of the old rubber line would be highly appreciated by many of us in this forum, perhaps together with a picture ...
      The older I get, the faster I was ...
      BMW HP2 Sport
      ex- BMW Z3 M Coupe - Cosmosschwartz Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by JuhaV View Post
        The clutch line, I suppose it is this one : http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-18...ti-z3-mz3.aspx ?

Your car is S50 left hand drive ? It seems that the clutch line fits perfectly. I have been wondering if there is a difference for LHD or RHD cars in this respect.

Did you experience any clear difference in how the clutch operates now compared to the old rubber line ?

I know that the dimensions (length and the end fitting specs) of the old rubber line would be highly appreciated by many of us in this forum, perhaps together with a picture ...
        Yes, thats the correct line, and my car is a LHD S50. Clutch line fits well :) I don't see why they'd be a difference since my car is LHD and US car are LHD?

No difference in clutch operation, only an annoying sound when I depress the clutch.. my guess is its caused by the new clutch slave cylinder.. hoping it'll go away :)

I am pretty sure that the old rubber line is in the trash by now.. I'll see if I find it in the box of parts though
        '99 Z3 ///M Coupe
        '09 997 GT2

Comment

Working...
        X