Outside temperature sensor bracket part no. needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside temperature sensor bracket part no. needed

Hi - I’ve had a search on the site but still finding my way round - does anyone know the part number for the outside temperature sensor tucked away just in front of the rear driver side wheel arch (mine looks crusty and I need to get a replacement)...

Thanks Gareth

Originally posted by Gareth L View Post
    Hi - I’ve had a search on the site but still finding my way round - does anyone know the part number for the outside temperature sensor tucked away just in front of the rear driver side wheel arch (mine looks crusty and I need to get a replacement)...

Thanks Gareth

The sensor is no longer available but there is an alternative from VDO - its worth giving the sensor a gentle wire brush to remove any corrosion

Some details here,

https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20025

Comment

Thanks Dave - it’s just the bracket that I need - my sensor still works but is no longer attached/held securely. I found a video where reddish replaced the bracket as part of the sill repair job (on YouTube) so I think the brackets are still available, but I can’t see the part number anywhere....

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth L View Post
        Thanks Dave - it’s just the bracket that I need - my sensor still works but is no longer attached/held securely. I found a video where reddish replaced the bracket as part of the sill repair job (on YouTube) so I think the brackets are still available, but I can’t see the part number anywhere....

Bracket should be available new from dealers, #7

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/showpart...35&hg=51&fg=80

Comment

Brilliant - many thanks....

Gareth

Comment

Working...
          X