X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z3 Coupe LHD, 2.8 Hellrot Red, white Z3M wheels

As title and this ad

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...extras/1847569

My little Z3 coupe, owned her for the last 6 years, I've put 80k on the clock and apart from the classic boot floor failure it has been a terrific little car. New addition to the family forces the sale.

Anyone who is interest please PM me.

Cheers

Andy

I tell you what.... for close to the asking price, I'll even throw this in!

Good luck with a quick sale Andy

Comment

i love all the subtle mods

Comment

Thanks guys, massive price drop

now £5450 in pistonheads, really need more seats!

Will consider a swap (cash either way, realistically your way!) for a sensible size (not an M5!) quick diesel, up to about 5 years old, something like a golf GT TDI 170, Audi a3 2.0 or a Leon FR TDI.

Comment

Back on eBay, put at £5995 to try and scare off a few of the time wasters!

Sometimes I really hate eBay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=161270220255

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
            Good luck with a quick sale Andy

Well, the 'quick sale' hasn't happened!

Still looking for a buyer, admittedly not an ///M, but having read with interest the thread on prices being so strong, I'm surprised I've had so few genuine enquiries.

I should have bought one of the Cat C or D ///Ms that came up instead!

Comment

For sale spotted

I think this is the car that my Son spotted at the Mercedes World gathering last Sunday? he was showing his newly acquired Pagoda SL, and mentioned that he had seen such a spec. of coupe, complete with white wheels, it must be the same vehicle surely?
              Or could there be two of them? Good luck with the sale if this was indeed the same car.
              JKE11Y

Comment

Originally posted by jke11y View Post
                I think this is the car that my Son spotted at the Mercedes World gathering last Sunday? he was showing his newly acquired Pagoda SL, and mentioned that he had seen such a spec. of coupe, complete with white wheels, it must be the same vehicle surely?
                Or could there be two of them? Good luck with the sale if this was indeed the same car.
                JKE11Y

Yep.... that was me, a good morning at MB World, PH meets are always full of great cars, very relaxed, nice atmosphere.

Saw some nice Z4 coupes, one Z4MR but no other Z3s let alone a Z3MC!

Comment

Back on ebay today

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1613861715...84.m1555.l2649

number - 161386171563

Comment

What happened to the spare M front bumper?

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                      What happened to the spare M front bumper?

Hi c_w

I sold the red one to a guy on here (indirectly, via ebay)

I have this one though.

Not in great condition, but they are quite hard to come by.

It is listed on ebay too

Comment

I know a member/moderator on here has been round recently to pick up parts.

Maybe they will be along to comment on my little Z3 Coupe.

A very honest car, accurately described.

Before I take a crap offer on ebay....

I'll consider any sensible offers?

Cheers

Andy

ps... only for sale due to a recent (not actually that recent!) addition to the family (my boy is nearly 11 months now!)

Can put 12 months MOT on for a buyer.

Viewings highly recommended - Woking, Surrey

pps.... I know it's not an ///M, but it is about half the price as a result

Comment

Can't believe it....... But my boy is coming up to his 1st birthday and the need for a sensible family car is becoming a necessity rather than desirable.

I have new brembo front brakes (discs and pads) and front good year eagle f1 tyres going on next week along with a years MOT.

Sensible offers considered. Even part ex for a quick diesel too.

Comment

Hi Andy....i have just had that Steering rack refurbished..and am surprised how different the car drives..feels a lot more pointy and direct...Thanks a lot ! and yes your car looks and sits well..loved the rear arches ! thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                            X